Building a wiped film, (yhchem?) & reactor for 10k or under?

You copy everyone and make absurdly lame claims to other people’s work.

Your mantle has nothing to do with mine, nor is it even remotely similar. If you actually think I looked at your products when making and designing my mantle you must be fucking crazy.

This argument is gonna peter out without any proof or answers just like the time @spdking claimed he could make his SPD hit 70L/hr or whatever that was.

5 Likes

I’d say similar quality. It was nice thick glass. I havnt used to many summit glass pieces because of how expensive they are.

I can’t speak to they’re stainless or anything electrical. But the glass was solid

I didn’t notice any difference between my Rocco 20L flask and golds flask. And I know summit uses Rocco for all they’re stuff

2 Likes

Lol oh man that thread made me laugh so hard. Good times

1 Like

When has a king ever needed to prove anything to peasants! The king don’t answer to anyone…

:joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

You know better than anyone you have to say his name 3 times

1 Like

I didn’t want him really responding but anyone that has king in their name must act like it.

4 Likes

Lawsuit threatener, your Chinese mantels are pure junk, and they always have been? And yes, you do import them from China? I found the import documents. Hey, now that you’re a CAT dealer I’m certain CAT at your request will begin production on 10 & 20 liter mantels.

What’s pathetic is you have not a clue how to use the CAT devices, yet you’re offering them.
A perfect example, you offer 4 different CAT hotplate stirrers, why don’t you tell us what each hotplate stirrers unique capabilities are and for what applications?

Yes. Friday night drama!!! Ain’t shit on tv. No movies to download. Future4200.com drama looks like it’s on fire on Friday!!

6 Likes

Our mantles are not made in China and you are liable for your comments. Honestly I feed off your hate. I know deep down you are jealous and envy me. I love you Steve!

1 Like

But he has proof… :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Where are these mantels produced.

I’m just saying y’all wasted my time trying to actually put together a machine for my company bicker back and forth and I’ve come to the conclusion all 3 of you talking shit to each others companies are all trash, you all cut quality and just want money and you never shut the fuck up

1 Like

Its like every other thread man fuuuck. I been thinking about a moderation strategy that would help toggle on/off the flame wars. It would be nice to gloss over the BS to get to the good shit.

1 Like

Yeah I feel it. I think that capulator did a smart tactic with bean basements put up or shut up.

A put up or shut up on here would be awesome weed out the Chinese bullshit and flames

Damn was wondering why Luda fell off after blueberry yum yum. Now he’s making spd glass knock-offs? Damn who would have thought 2020 could get any better? What a fucking timeline! I want off this ride

1 Like

You can build a wiped film system for 10k. Not including vacuum or chiller. I have some design ideas where you don’t need heat transfer liquid or chillers for the main body but just using electric heaters.

3 Likes

Yo yo. You know Luda be making that fire summit knockoff glass.

That video was the shit though.

2 Likes

That’s the issue tho… ‘I’m so hood I should have been on the original version’- Luda on khalids I’m so hood remix

1 Like