Bubble Hash - Stainless vs Plastic Mesh

Looking for feedback from anyone who has compared stainless screens vs the “traditional” plastic mesh for IWE

I can see how the stainless would be more robust, and perhaps easier to clean, but then I can see how they might just get gummed up more easily, and how it might be harder to collect the last bits.

I have only ever used the plastic mesh bags.

Does anyone have a dog in this fight? Or has anyone used both, and which do you prefer?

Thanks!

In my experience metal screens have given either terrible quality hash, or such low yields that doing it is not feasible.

Are you wanting metal screens to pass compliance in your state?

Not a compliance thing, yet. Will be working with CBD (hemp) strains only for now, and am going to avoid the FDA side of things as much as possible for starters since that make equipment costs go up quite a bit from what I have heard.

I am just thinking long-term vs short-term cost and maintenance. SS wins there, but the quality and yield are big ones (duh). Looks like I stick with plastic.

Does anyone out there have a sales pitch for stainless screens? Or is it only driven by sterilization and compliance?