Broad Spectrum Oil Available $1795 USD per Liter

80% + Broad Spectrum Oil available $1795 per liter

…Credit Cards accepted…BROAD SPECTRUM OIL 2 -10 2020 COA.pdf (1001.0 KB)

info@krypx.io

4 Likes

How long ago was this pic taken? It’s questionably viscous

1 Like

I think videos of movement may be good for instances like this.

1 Like

Photo was taken earlier today

A photo cant depict a visual of the movement of said extract.

2 Likes

I think you meant to say questionably less viscous than it should be.

1 Like

“Questionable viscosity”

3 Likes

Isn’t the level of viscosity dependent on the temperature?
The photo of the oil was taken while it was very hot.

As it cools it thickens and becomes more viscous.

1 Like

Spd tails move easily at room temp (78*)
Just as a reference to temp and viscosity

I mean it should be crystallized. Unless it’s hot like you said. But I try to show pictures as is because when they recieve it it’ll be cool and crystallized

Yes, it crystalizes when its completely cooled

I’m to to all this and I’m learning like crazy but what is this used for? From what I’m reading this is warm material that crystalizes when cool so what can you make with this or what is the benefits of this type of product? Thanks guys for all replies like I said I’m learning so please understand that. I live in Minnesota and we don’t have access to this industry and my goal is to be one of the first in the state (outside of state run) to be in this industry

1 Like

People use distillate when they want full spectrum products.
Anything from tinctures , vaping, edibles, and topicals.

If you are worry about testing positive then you would not use a product that is full spectrum as it contains trace amounts of THC. You would use CBD only instead.

2 Likes

So I know you can take Bud and soak it in alcohol to make Tinc how would this work. I’m fascinated got my curiosity going.

thats what we call extraction. theres a section on this forum dedicated to extraction. give the search bar a try as well. it doesnt take as long to find info people have posted as opposed to waiting for a response.

most people here will refer you to the search bar for fundamentals. search bar will change your life.

4 Likes

Oh ok I thought extraction was literally taking out of the plant I didn’t realize making something like a tinc was part of the “extraction” process. Like I said I’m still learning so I appreciate all info and criticism for my lack of knowledge for that matter.

there are quite a few steps to get it all the way to the products that is being sold here.

The search bar will be the oracle that grants you knowledge into this world

7 Likes

the saturated alcohol is the tincture formed by extraction. you then separate the material from the extracted tincture and refine it through witerization for defatting. then the excess solvent is evaporated off. then the concentrated crude oil is decarbed. then the decarbed oil is fractionally distilled at a very deep vacuum. the product in this post is the final fractioned off product called distillate, which can be further refined to isolate.

1 Like

bump…

Why is the sample picture on the test result brown goop?