Brewing Up a Beverage Company

Hey y’all,

I’ve been in the beer world for a long time and am taking the leap and diving head first away from alcohol production and into the exciting world of cannabis infused RTD’s. Currently working on setting up shop in MA (or possibly ME) and would love to network here. Curious as to what everyone here thinks about the future of cannabis beverages and if there are any you really enjoy or have found worthwhile. Here in New England there are a smattering popping up, it’s exciting to see this novel category grow.

Also I am ISO bulk distillate so MA and ME vendors hum if you are reading this! Very interested in purchasing bulk nanoemulsion…

5 Likes

Things get very heavy when the orders get in the thousands. What scale are you looking to be at?

Liquid is definitely heavy! Phase one of my plan will be able to turn out ~550 CE’s per run so not huge by any stretch. Frequency of production will be dependent on the market, looking for “proof of concept” at this stage.

You should work Maltodextrin or Vitamin C into your recipes and just nano emulsify yourself. Probably save a bit for some rather easy work for a kitchen.

Hmm, from my reading here and talking to people I have not run into those two ingredients as surfactants. Would you mind elaborating?