Branded parchment squares?

who’s got a link to branded parchment squares for packing shatter? iv been looking all over and can only find places with massive minimum orders. i tried searching on here but came up empty handed. any links would be appreciated!

just realized my bro made the same post yesterday haha sorry for the double down

the homie @TheFire210 hit me with a whole shit ton of Rosin Evolution prefolded parchment squares - usually I hate shit like that but oh my god for the 4x7 LTP frame it works great. I usually cut my own premade chunks with a papercutter and get all the prep done out but this shit saves so much time. Get a small pack and give em a try - a bit thicker than most but that’s not the draw for me - it’s just having a 2 inch stack of parchment ready to rock.

2 Likes

thanks man, im looking for somewhere that will print my logo and the THC logo onto the parchment for packaging shatter into…

…Then hit the company that makes it and ask them?

Parchment is parchment.

1 Like

theres lots of different kinds of parchment actually, silicone lined, teflon lines, glassine, wax, greaseproof…

Sounds like something a parchment paper manufacturer would know.

You asked for a recommendation, I gave it.

1 Like

yep forsure iv talked to a few of them and the minimums are 100,000+ orders im looking for other options

In ANY industry custom anything is a high MOQ - I can guarantee you that if you want anything in that ballpark you’re gonna have to play by their rules.

Good luck though.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure a packagaing company like dizpot can do the ptfe clear papers with logo on one side maybe

1 Like

Raw brand parchment has the green tax, but companies like that are often willing to do custom products.

4 Likes

I’d be surprised if you can find a lower moq for a custom printed parchment

2 Likes

oil slick has small moq’s but its like $4.34 per sheet at 20,000 sheets haha will see might have to just bite the bullet!

1 Like

I was gonna offer you a 5000 moq for $100 more than they want for 100,000. I gotta get paid to take 95,000 sheets out and bootleg your brand🤣

4 Likes

hahahaha gotta respect the hustle

2 Likes

Going to China direct is going to be the move. They might have high MOQs but it will most likely be cheaper. Get 100k made and have them throw away 75k so you save on shipping

1 Like

yea i am currently going down the alibaba rabbit hole right now i think this may be the thing to do

@PCGextraction shoot us an email at brichards@pmc-sc.com

We’ve executed these a couple times in the past with some exterior packaging options as well.

1 Like

Jesus, what do you sell a unit of shatter for?

I’d imagine biting that bullet is a guaranteed way to lose money on this project.

1 Like

When parchment costs more than most BHO on the market

I’d imagine this is the size of said bullet

1 Like