Bout to try w-1 to replace t-5, silica

, ,

You too my man, be safe in these crazy no tp times :joy:. But on a serious note hope all your fam and you are well and stay well

2 Likes

I think what @Gog was referring to isn’t about the structural support of the framing, just that the bottom plate (one that’s in contact with the cement) is supposed to be pressure treated for two reasons - like he said, it will absorb moisture from the concrete, and I believe there is some sort of chemical reaction between the cement and the wood that happens over time degrading it. If its just a quick trap shack though, its whatever. Probably took you an hour to frame just tear it down and do it again.

3 Likes

Yup 100%. Usually if they used untreated pine,they used interior screws/nails, that will also rust away to nothing, and cause the vertical studs to pop out of place.

5 Likes

Dude, you get everything manufactured in China, which is fine because 99 percent of people do, but your markup is probably higher than his. Come correct if it’s that easy and cheap, why not release some elliot-1?

3 Likes

Dude we don’t buy anything from China anymore. It’s been a while. I am a mostly domestic company or name brand like say Edwards or vacuubrand etc…

1 Like

Hmm…

4 Likes

We used … To sell across. We’ve just changed up our game my brethren. It’s been a while. We have a higher end product selection than most.

2 Likes

That was posted 3 days ago

13 Likes

I think there’s one 50l.at wholesale available for pickup at the shop. That’s what’s left.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:that was the first thing I saw!
Absolute gold.

6 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen,

I introduce to you the largest smoke blower of all time,
S P D KING!!!

@spdking stand up and take a bow!

11 Likes

Lmao bro don’t get him started again

8 Likes

14 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Called it

@spdking is the joe exotic of the weed world.

21 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::laughing::+1:

4 Likes

Do you notice difference in stability between the runs?

1 Like

Anyone use this shit on ethanol derived extracts? Any issues with distillation on material filtered with this media ?

2 Likes

Are you just mixing it into the material like you would kief? I just add a deep layer at the bottom of the column and run it thru some finer filters to make sure there isnt any media in the oil. Dis you know one of your pics is one cema’s website?

1 Like