Bottom filling, is it good or not?

There are some bottom-filling vape pens dropped in the market, I did some research about these types of vape pens, and they claim their main advantage is they can effectively reduce leakage problems, especially when filled with high-capacity oils such as 3ml or more.
After filling and sealing a bottom-fill vape pen, the gas will exit through the intake holes and the mouthpiece, creating a vacuum in the tank. So no extra gas presses the oil to the heating core to leak.

Will you choose these vape pens for your oils? What do you think?

1 Like

CCell has a cart like this. The zico. Gave me all sorts of problems with underfilled or poorly wicked carts

1 Like

That sounds bad, have you tried to upside it down for 30 mins after filling and capping the cart? That might avoid the underfilled problem.

That might solve a wicking problem…

There is however zero chance you can solve “under filled” after filling has been completed…

2 Likes

Bottom filling vape is a good way to save filling cost, I have seen some factories already launched this kind of product to the market. However the technology of bottom filling is not mature at the moment, there are some potential risks.

But for sure, it will be a new trend in the near future!

You’re right, that might only solve a wicking problem so that ceramic won’t absorb too much of your oil and appear underfilled. But it can’t solve the underfilled problem completely.

Could you share more experience about this? I am curious about the main problems of bottom-filling.