Bottle Washing SOP?

We run 200 at a time without any trouble in ours

1 Like

Got room for an autoclave?

1 Like

I do have a decent amount of space (1,000SQ ft) I think for a small operation.

for now I just picked up some of these from china, for about $50-$60 less per than I could find them in the US.

If anyone wants a few let me know, they hold 55 bottles with a drip tray so you can reuse the iso. Edit: they won’t be here til July (sea freight)
My cost was about $18 each shipped, and I bought a few extras to make up for shipping cost being like half the total

2 Likes

Probably want to double check that the red doesn’t come out of those rubber tips with the iso lol. There’s something I love about taking a piece of perfectly clean piece of glassware off the drying rack still. It’s like the OCD fix

2 Likes

:joy::joy: yeah first round will be the pet products, as usual with testing new stuff

1 Like

I might have a decent solution for you. I have an IDEA, that needs to be proven. I have all materials required, and I need to do this for myself too. I have a pressure cooker that is actually a sterilizer that keeps objects dry ass it sterilizes the objects…I have never actually used it this way…but you could have a mouse head in your jar…as long as you processed it for the correct time…it woul b e safe to consume…

But fucking disgusting

1 Like