Bot posting / sunwestgenetics and their alt accounts

An extraction technician is a person who works in the cannabis industry. Also called an organic extraction technician, these technicians safely separate cannabis chemical compounds called cannabinoid-rich trichomes from cannabis flowers. They purify these compounds for companies to use in a variety of cannabis products.

1 Like

Knob jockey

7 Likes

Pipe fiddler

6 Likes

Anyone else read this and think “you’re an SEO bot.”

Definitely the case
//daily cbd dot com //

Running an SEO backlinking campaign

@sidco @Future
@trust_level_4

I’d consider watching these type of accounts from getting out of hand. (Could be capable of increasing their pace or using multiple accounts)

11 Likes

lol if you copy and paste their posts here into Google it’s pulled directly from one of their articles.

3 Likes

I have sent what I believe to be a few of your accounts DMs in hopes of not having to do this publicly. It feels like you may be a new company trying to enter the market and create some SEO. You never seem to engage anyone and are borderline spam.
@sunwestgenetics @rocketseeds @maryjanesgarden
Please respond.

6 Likes

Don’t forget @CropKingSeeds

The company does business under a multitude of names. I think Seed Kingdom is their brand of garden seeds.

3 Likes

No reply after 5 days. Account silenced for being a bot. If this is in error you can use any of your accounts to message me directly.

12 Likes

Doubt they care. Looks like gsa software to a T.

3 Likes

Hey, can we do my technique next time? Smite them and let them come crying to you immediately

1 Like

They’re advertising in the leaf magazines, looks like these are all their brands

3 Likes

Sounds like they have a marketing team using black hat and white hat methods. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Looks like @Beaver_Seed & @SonomaSeeds are also waiting in the wings, @sidco. They all joined around the same time.

3 Likes

I wonder if we will ever see a real person.

Sure just drop me a custom flag and I’ll handle these differently. Normally I can spot them but cases like this where it appears to be a real company, I try to give them a chance before throwing down. There is a disconnect between marketing and their user base. Hopefully whoever manages these accounts voices up and we get some feedback.

1 Like

Thats @Thetetraguy company lol

Isn’t he Sunoma?

3 Likes

I thought that too, but his is sUnoma seeds I think.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

Ill go see myself out

3 Likes

Yeah im not “Sonomaseeds” they didnt have a working website and no social media presence when we came up with our name. I never understood the horseshoe logo but i just assumed they were resellers of European seed stock.

My company is Sunoma Seeds, weve got a sprouting seed in the shape of a leo sign, cuz both of us are leos. And a weed sun cuz why not. Lol

And this is our “mascot” little willy

10 Likes