Boof Oil? Or mistake Preppin?

2 Likes

Video of when the cash landed for the 4 liters of boof

6 Likes

take 1 gram of that and dissolve it into 10 grams of ethanol (warm, in a beaker) mix well, then suck that mix into a syringe and put it in the freezer for a few hours.

Looks like theres something funny in it. Also it should easily dissolve fully and completely.

edit 2: maybe its some sort of pine resin cut distillate. I would start with chilling it in alcohol and see what happens if something funny is in it it should crash out

2 Likes

which is why you dosed your wife at 400mg?!?

if you’re going to use a bioassay as your only analytics, you need to calibrate yourself and a couple or three others. you need a supply of tested/known potency material, and folks that are willing to get too high every now and then. Your wife may or may not be willing to play along at this point.

make a tincture in MCT at 10, 50, or 100mg/ml. then calibrate your team. most folks have a fairly narrow range over which they are useful, and are not particularly accurate. eg I can detect about 50mg, can tell 80mg from 100mg or 120mg, and “top out” around 150-200mg. I’ve run into users that topped out at 10mg and even one who gets high on 0.1mg and is gone for days with anything above 1mg.

first step is to establish each users sweet spot. where they enjoy the high. then their threshold and “OD” points. once you have those, you can test them for repeatability. administer their doses without revealing the dosage. do it in triplicate, several days apart. go up or down 20% and see if they can tell you the difference. double or half the dose, and disqualify any who’s dynamic range doesn’t extend that far.

see: Organoleptics: In House QC?

or tell us where you are, and maybe someone can suggest

2 Likes

Regardless, does it not seem fishy he recommended 20x whats a recommended dose(10mg)? Ingesting distillate is more effective than smoking it.

That used to be my testing way when my edible tolerance was low. Take 200mg of distillate and eat it. If I wasn’t floored; we have a problem

4 Likes

which is another problem with using a bioassay. Tolerances change. especially when edibles are involved. when granny starts on the RSO cancer therapy 10mg will send her to the moon, but after several weeks of pushing that, she might not notice 1000mg.

@SanitatemDime 10mg is a dosage that several jurisdictions have settled upon for their legal markets. Mainly to protect new users. It is generally agreed to be a decent starting point for a naive user (little or no previous exposure to edibles). based on my limited experimentation, seasoned smokers are in the 50-200mg range, and folks that use edibles regularly can extend up into the “grams” range. I ran into a coworker that was not a regular cannabis user who was completely unaffected by 300mg, but he quit playing (claimed I cheated) when 500mg knocked him down.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s like saying “there’s no cuts in this cart, just vape three 1 gram carts in one sitting and it’ll get you lit… That’ll prove it’s legit”

2 Likes

How far are you traveling to pick up this crap?

if your “guy” wasn’t in CA, then the claim of “cat 3” is horse shit. given that this isn’t the only line of nonsense he’s fed you, I suspect you’re looking at hemp derived D8 + unknowns.

Cat3 refers specifically to California’s phase III testing requirements:

1 Like

True it might be like 40% TAC mystery goop

Like this

2 Likes

I’ve had oil shoot up a cart into my mouth and been high for days before :man_facepalming:

1 Like

When I thought I have covid and quit smoking for 10 days in February. I was eating nearly 3000mg a day in capsules. Just 350-400mg of pure distillate in a capsule and down the hatch.

4 Likes

Holy fuck you’re an animal i would have been high for days off one pill.

3 Likes

He’s in California, los angeles. My other plug which I’m gonna have to get back to Is in San Diego, also cat 3, supposedly.

Lol I haven’t dosed anyone. And he didn’t ask me take 200mg to determine potency. I just sent him a pic of my filling carts, and he said “bro eat 0.2, you will have a Blast”. In his defense lol. As far as my wife, she saw me eating and ran for it too lol. It wasn’t the way your making it out to be.

I appreciate the steps for testing, very thorough. I don’t intend to use bioassay as my only analytic, but due to my location, trust is what I have to rely on these days. Like I said, I’m in another country and there is no testing here

1 Like

Here is a clip he just sent along with an an explanation saying what he thinks could be it. He said the following:" One thing were noticing lately but don’t think it’s potency effecting is a lot of grit in the materials like you can see in this filtration. The sand at the bottom of the glass it’s been happening a few months more often. We assume it just dead resin heads but it’s making it through small microns of filtration"

What ya guys think?