Blasting like its 1999 and then remediation

Is the best method to soak in tanks? If so at what temp? How much powder per run? My buddy says hes using 6kgs of crude in a 50lb tank…ill be using ntane. Thankssss

A tank is a tank is a tank?

1 Like

Whattt

1 Like

tanks for the info

4 Likes

Tank you come again

2 Likes

I cant tank you enough

3 Likes

the-interview-141228

2 Likes

Really wish i could delete posts cuz yall are annoying as 35 gay dudes trying to give me aids.

2 Likes

Thats not AIDS thats love broski

2 Likes

So are you asking if instead of a column, use a tank instead. Then after soaking, dump into another tank with powders, let soak, then filter out powders?

hence my cryptic reply

" So a square is a special kind of rectangle , it is one where all the sides have the same length"

A column is a special kind of tank

4 Likes

I once kinda did this, but I had the powders and material in a single tank. I filled with cold solvent, let soak for a couple hours then extracted, it actually came out pretty nice.

I’d almost try it again, but I’m setup for a ‘normal’ cls now and am too lazy to reconfigure.

Yes soaking in a tank tank tank tank tank tank not a column column column column column

3 Likes

And no saok in a tank then run the tank through like a normal run but only through a crc

1 Like

RightUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted

8 Likes

Lol nicccee

I use a recovery pump to pressurize my tank to 100 psi for dissolving faster.

2 Likes

Pop the trunk, show me the coke, come on, DO IT!

2 Likes

It worked just fine for me, but I do baby sized runs compared to what I’ve see you do

I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. The one thing that could be an issue is heating the tank to recover all the solvent? Maybe if there’s an internal coil it wouldn’t matter.

1 Like