Blacklist Post about WaterClear

I obviously don’t expect everyone to know what that azulelene was, but before calling people out maybe stop and think about it first.

did someone say aneurysm thread?

2 Likes

Correct. Even 0.01% impurities have yellow pigment.

99.9% CBD isolate

8 Likes

Shout out to the poor soul that had to decide whether to microwave that jar or hammer and chisel isolate out :joy:

5 Likes

Not defending or attacking anyone here… but its 100% possible to make high potency (90%+) water clear D9.

We have done it in-house several times in the past.

We went from trim, to crude, to decarb, to finished distillate - all within the CA licensed market, and with a type-6 license (no “volatiles” in process, outside of ethanol).

So I can speak from experience that it’s absolutely a real and possible thing.

2 Likes

Oh ya it is possible. I’m only pointing out that CBD isolate can be extremely pure and still have a tint to it.

So the chance of somebody lying about making water clear and choosing CBD isolate as their fugazi is slim…it would be much easier to fill the jar with vac oil like @spdking said…or…as the original title suggests…it’s actually water-clear D8

I have seen a dozen members of this forum produce high potency D9 water clear…but from what I’ve gathered from this particular dialogue is that the individual who posted or re-posted these jars in this picture…

…is a bullshit artist and who knows what was in those jars

2 Likes

Back in Cali at the licensed loco.

7 Likes

like API grade dronabinol. Once you get paid a few hundred quid a gram, chromatography starts to become economical.

4 Likes

I’m going to pour some Sprite in a Mason jar and troll everyone and call it water clear.
Lol

13 Likes

Sorry if this is the wrong thread. Can anyone lay out the water clear vacuum pump oil tek? @spdking

7 Likes

I pray you meant to italicize this lmao :rofl::joy::sob::skull:

3 Likes

It has to be done after midnight. Super secret shit happens then.

4 Likes

It’s works best when you mix with some fats and lipids and then distil

2 Likes

How about a concentrate or not thread. Post a bunch of pictures of your concentrates or things that look like concentrates or even the both side by side. We than have to guess if its a concentrate or not. Or pick which of the two is a concentrate.

12 Likes

Go start it!

Gas or pass

4 Likes

Good idea I can make concentrate look like so many different foods…if I put it on a plate it’s hard to tell

If I sprinkle white badder on this I can replicate this plate

14 Likes

Top tray looks almost like sugar cookie dough already.

Put that in a mixing bowl and I couldn’t tell the difference.

1 Like

The thread has been made. Bring on the concentrates, NOT! Concentrate or Not

1 Like

Pine rosin vs bho
@anon56994712
@tom_foolery

5 Likes

Post your best pin rosin slab in that thread. Just dont expose the recipe. Its not good to assist in the making of fake products.