Black market marijuana thriving in Michigan | An exclusive look at a

I thought this may interest some of u Michigan heads. The article is garbage, watch the video (which is also garbage but the FUD is real).

Go Blue!

2 Likes

literally sounds like the MCMA paid for this article lmao

1 Like

400 tips a year damn, Michigan is full of fuckin snitches.

3 Likes

Anyone hear of the guy in a Detroit suburb that sold $4 million bucks of drugs from a vending machine outside his house?

Michigan as a whole is run by idiotsā€¦and that should mean something coming from an Alabamian

5 Likes

I did read about that LOL Brilliant idea though, should have quit while he was ahead.

No he shouldnā€™t have also been selling guns

2 Likes

Black market is thriving in Michigan. Itā€™s because they gave all the licenses to rich people who canā€™t grow good weed, and refuse to pay the good growers what they want to come work for them. They can lower their prices all they want, it wonā€™t make their weed any betteršŸ¤£

12 Likes

Some of the larger LPs in Canada did the same thing. Aurora hired a potato grower to be their ā€œmaster growerā€, probably should have stuck to potatoes.

1 Like
1 Like

but a small scale liscense is available there too. 72 plants is alot of weed. Thats 10 tents worth. Even if its great its not worth as much as it used to be because of people underselling the market. Cheap michigan weed is flooding chicago.

You can even stretch it to 84 if you get a commercial space for your 72 and grow your 12 Rec at homešŸ˜‰

2 Likes

You should say this at your first interview for head grower with any major company.

17 Likes

150 years strong

6 Likes

By alot I mean relative to how much an individual smokes. I dont smoke 35 lbs in 2 months. its funny how many likes the dumb post you made got- I obv grow better weed than the likers and i can grow more of it than them but im not crazy drug dealer.

1 Like

It must be nice to live where such jobs are awarded by merit. In many states, saying you are a big licensed grower is nothing to brag about in regard to skill. In my state, it almost guarantees not knowing very much. We hardly even have flower on dispensary shelves, just vapes and gummies.

3 Likes

No I didnā€™t hear about the 4 mil in sales butIā€™ve thought about driving by the vending machine lol. Thatā€™s our great landmark the weed vending machine in da hood.

2 Likes

As we are getting ready to come online ourselves, we have been talking to quite of few growers to secure contracts. Also been talking to 2 labs as well that are owned by friends.

Can attest to the low quality of flower. Can also vouch for the sub-par pay some, if not most, growers are getting. The state of the industry is fucked (putting it nicely). Itā€™s sad to see reallyā€¦

2 Likes

I see so called experienced growers here and they cant grow shit.

illinois is kinda legal and having events- i alwys got the best weed but hopefully the event this week they show me what 40 percent weed is??? speaking of bm, I started poker again so weed is flowing. I went to a car meet today with a yellow lambo there and the cops love my make america stoned again hat and were taking pic and i made them promise to not bust people over weed.