Bizzybee Ebay store **deals on used and overstock items**

Item Model/Manufacturer: Bizzybee, Across International, Polyscience, Swagelok, Digivac, J-KEM, and more.
Description: Various older and overstocked items that we are selling at discounted rates.
Price/MSRP: $20-$20,000
Current location of item: Tacoma, WA
Estimated lead time: 2-3 Days
Fulfillment: Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: As is

Bizzybee has listed a bunch of overstock and used items for sale on our Ebay store. I wanted to go ahead and share that here in case any of you are in the market for some miscellaneous parts. Theres too many items to list them all here but a few deals that stood out to me are;

• 5 gal non-jacketed ground tank $389+ shipping
    • for a bundle of 5 they drop down to $290 a piece+ shipping
  • 5 gal jacketed ground tank $419+ shipping
  • Thermofisher G50 recirculating chiller/heater $2,999+ shipping

We’re selling various assorted triclamp fittings, spools, caps, and adapters that may be useful to people piecing systems together. We also have other chillers, cold traps, filter skids, screw presses, vacuum controllers, panda spinners, etc. Feel free to reach out here or through the ebay store with any questions! See link below

Bizzybee Ebay Store

3 Likes

im always watching this store… the stuff they put up there is always sooo cheap. its definitely an ebay store to follow… i thought it was a secret when i found it… LOL

2 Likes

Just wanted to bump this thread for a package deal that’s not listed on our ebay store. We are selling our demo Huber 915w along with the associated MTA 081, expansion tank, and adapters. Asking $115k for GLG members! Hit me up with any questions

1 Like