BIOMASS is NEEDED!

I need 10+ product in Colorado today if possible I have to try and lock down 600,000lbs today! I have been looking But a lot of dead ends. Let me know if you can help. Thanks

2 Likes

How is this possible ? There is so much biomass available right now. What are you using it for ? Every extractor is full basically and im wondering who would be buying this volume. Genuinely interested

2 Likes

I’m not full…

1 Like

Every extractor with a reliable supplier is full right now. Lots of other people signed large harvest contracts and were promised primo material only to have crop get seeded or test hot or any number of reasons why they couldn’t follow through. Same story with lots of middlemen and brokers who promised the world to clients and it hasn’t panned out.

Take a guess how I know this is going on…

Edit: Oh and how could I forget another group of people that signed harvest contracts back in March when everyone thought prices were going to be $4+ per % per lb. Now that prices are half that, the processors don’t want to honor the deal and contracts are getting broken, sending people to internet forums to beg for biomass deals.

2 Likes

I’m not buying any biomas

:joy::joy::joy: how Many offers u had snook

1 Like

That’s what happens and people get flag! You don’t sell till your verified… How hard is that rule to follow? You slow business for people who are actually verified. Just saying.

1 Like

Scam post!

2 Likes

I thought biomass was ok Âż?

This guy has 1,000,000 million lbs. That’s a trillion lbs correct?

3 Likes

I have dozens of farmers asking me to extract lots from 1500-5000#

1 Like

It’s crazy how much is out there. Looked at some sat. 20% cbd

Just saw some 12.68% CBD for 1.10 per…

2 Likes

Yea I think be that price here b4 long most still holding for 1.50 to 2.00$. PPP. Tobacco buyers just honered there 3 .50 $ PPP contracts

well, until you get verified your attempts to sling are gonna keep getting flagged. Stop spamming

1 Like