Bioavailability Plus

We own proprietary machine to make your product highly bio available. Using physics and chemistry. 1% of emulsifier is used. Everything else is physics. Not just cbd, but anything . We can be your source for true nano, where backed up by science and documentation

https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/3X/5/d/5d1a1f59a27a7471428c1064376cc7503a5359c4.mov

Light doesnt even bounce of the molecule, and bacteria cannot grow on it that how small it is.

3 Likes

How do I get from there to Okenagan Cherry Vanilla Black Iced Tea?

Are you referencing the cultivator or the extraction facility in terms of unwanted chemicals? or both?

@broken_glassware is referencing my assertion that extracting from humans is the most obvious way to obtain endocannabinoidsā€¦ and warning that the ā€œfree rangeā€ humans obtained by kidnapping them off the streets will often contain a variety of other chemicals in their systemā€¦

3 Likes

Good gravy, thanks for explaining the punchline, sorry. So, my Hemp has COAs and then I ship x bails off to @Thedistillator who will then process for extraction of all the CBs. What is the market standard for post -process testing? For example, hereā€™s a product label on a product that Iā€™m looking into:

Ingredients: Lactose Monohydrate (MILK ingredients), multi-sprectrum Hemp oil, high oleic sunflower oil, proplene glycol (flow agent)

Supplement Facts: Serv. Size: 1 Packet (2g), Amount Per Serving: Calories < 10, Total Carbohydrates 1.5g (<1%), Hemp Oil 22mg (Comprising Cannabidiol (CBD) 20 mg) **, Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established.

Edit: Itā€™s not the stars. How is it verified through any facility that there actually is 20 mg of Cannabidiol and which extraction method can be used to not destroy the Cannabinoids? Is the solubility question Iā€™m asking the same issue that all drug manufacturers face in existing products?

How is it verified through any facility that there actually is 20 mg of Cannabidiol and which extraction method can be used to not destroy the Cannabinoids? Is the solubility question Iā€™m asking the same issue that all drug manufacturers face in existing products?

in Las Vegas the post processing requirement for Hemp is followed throughout the steps of in-house and 3rd party testing Full panel COAS. (Inhouse limited)
Heavy metals, pesticides, foreign matter, etc.

Based on the extraction techniques . Its notabout extracting the most of them cbs. Its not necessary the extraction process that which is required to have a high bio availability to us humans, its how our body absorbs our precious cbs, we use physics in our technology. Its called Brownian motion. Or pedesis , making the cbd 4 molecules per drop of water. Making higher surface area for our body to do its thang.

So UST uses high pressure physics as opposed to temperature with emulsifiers. And the technique you use produces a result that is a solution to the drug delivery problem for poorly water soluble drugs such as oils from a Cannabis plant.

I read somewhere that ā€œthe most common nanotechnology based strategies used in development of delivery systems are nanoemulsions, dendrimers, micelles, liposomes, solid lipid nanoparticles, polymeric nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, and so forth, which provide controlled, sustained, and targeted drug delivery,ā€ which all sound crazy expensive $$$. And wouldnā€™t this put me in the same regulatory lane as big pharma, again?

Call me old-fashioned and uninformed, but polymeric nanoparticles and carbon nanotubes as a drug delivery system, or any other type of ingestion just sounds like potential problems down the road. Then again, I could be totally wrong and just scared of something I know nothing about.

1 Like

I got ahead of myself exploring all the extraction possibilities and had to come back to this. I agree completely and this is what I feel most ready to do next. What is the shortest route to getting the benefit of the plant that will also be more palatable than the butters, oils, tinctures I make for personal use?
Infused fractionated coconut oil has been the best to work with so far. I add it to my coffee and cook most meals with it. Iā€™ve reached out on to the farmerā€™s market for guidance, but Iā€™m guessing it will be the same ā€œneed more government clarificationā€ response I received from the Chicago Apothecaries (pharmacies). I would like to have a niche, but I keep running into DEA or FDA road blocks that are pushing me into cosmetics (sugar/salt rub)where the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act seems the only place to stay under the radar. I partially donā€™t even want to stay under the radar, hence the dinners Iā€™ve been holding in Chicago and I think a 4 ounce jar of tapenade would sell well, but a honey could be added to coffee or tea making it more versatile. So, while the salt/sugar scrub is seemingly not the niche Iā€™ve found in food, itā€™s appealing because there are less road blocks and Iā€™d definitely use it myslef. Right now, my brand is centered on hempstar flower pre-rolls.

Hello again! Yes, carbon nanotubes, while fascinating, are gigatubes away from the plant we work so hard to harvest. I found this site (Future4200) searching for a way to continue to move within the craft and legacy side of the culture to find both a solution to my own problem of wanting to add CBD to my tea without it separating along the surface AND create a product that others can use for relief before they ever get trapped in the pharmaceutical drug side-effect roulette that I had to go through which has caused other unfortunate souls to become dependent upon said drugs.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t have said it better myself! Iā€™ve been preaching to friends and family that when nationally legal comes around, we the people need to be heard that we must have the right to grow and process our own medicines and recreational materials ourselves to guarantee it doesnā€™t wind up all in the hands of big money.

2 Likes