Biggest viable extraction units on the market

Please send me a copy of the work on Phenolates when it comes out…greatly appreciated.
Nice to hear you are doing research at Hebrew University….assuming you are now in doctoral program?

Regards

2 Likes

Thanks for dumbing it down… now I have work to do

Here is an issue we are having with the current equipment. We are using Herbolea equipment from Italy which uses an enzymatic extraction and then acid procedure for concentration. We are seeing 40% losses in cannabinoid content into the waste material. I originally deemed that equipment unviable but maybe someone here can help diagnose some ways to raise efficiency. I’m going to send some photos of the farm and processing facility here + COA’s.

4 Likes

1 Like

These COA’s are for the final concentrate we are producing.

sooo…where are the cannabinoids?

in balloons full of co-solvent: the trichomes.

what are the enzymes doing? breaking down cellulose?
how does that help you get at your target?!?

seems like it would make soup…

see: Enzyme treatment before extraction for previous discussion.

1 Like

Hmmm
Don t know herbolea system but the size of the vessels tell me 10 k biomass is weeks not a day s work

3 Likes

You’re only getting 60% from the biomass?

Damn, I guess I shouldn’t bitch too much when poorly prepped biomass averages 92% for us.

1 Like

I see an HPLC but no internal analytical results. Is the HPLC a dust collector?

2 Likes

Hi there.

We have experience in Africa and EU markets with GMP processes.

We have some of the only sites in those continents running proprietary equipment we design/source for large scale extraction.

Please email me if you want a free consultation, we can help you scale your processes as requested.

Wet or dry buds.

Thanks,

Rohan@ldt-works.com

1 Like

Agreed. Can point you to a modified soybean oil extractor that can input 2MT/hr of dried hemp. Cost is a fraction of anything else I have seen.
In Africa can probably fab at best price. I did such fabs in india. It was so cheap we could Experiment - if it did not work…too bad, what do we try next.

1 Like

Weve done exactly this…

But no wasting client time/money.

We have the CAD/MEP knowledge, and large scale MFG process engineering behind us and a great foreign ASME Stainless shop that does amazing custom work.

Looking into Swiss Bioceuticals this morning. I find it rather IRONIC that a company with a 27 million dollar “grow” in Zimbabwe is asking the “FUTURE 4200” for some advice on their processing. @cyclopath, @roguelab,@, @Lincoln20XX , @Dukejohnson @Agri-Cap .
WTF? But it goes to show we have their attention.
Minimum $5K per diem consult fees…they ship international and are your direct competition in the Cannabinoic acids market.

5 Likes

This early in the makings of the global market, there are no competitors. Not yet. In 5 or 10 years, sure. Then the knives come out.

Until then, this market is big enough for all of us.

3 Likes

There is something “fishy” going on.
I read that patent in some detail. Do you remember that lady chemist who had YouTube video about extracting with a pressure cooker, water and olive oil? This patent is somewhere between that process and a modified bhang extracting colloidal mother milk. The patent seems a bit messy to me, and who wants an end product in a vegetable oil? There are so many variations put forth in the patent it is impossible to say what Swiss bio USA is actually doing. Looking at their equip…they have the stirred reactor to do the enzyme mash…and a centrifuge…?

I think the photos are of an African operation not USA. No jets!

3 Likes

We’re definitely not flying around in private jets, and I come from humble beginnings I had my first farm in Calaveras county in California grew my 99 plants outdoor under my medical card. Moved from there to Alexander valley in Santa Rosa and got a delta separations Cup-15 and learned how to extract using this website around 6 years ago. I’m by no means a scientist or chemist but I asked questions and took daily drives to summit research when I cracked glassware or needed another part. Bought my lenticular filters online because they were cheaper.

I’m in Africa not only because I see value in trying to create a business here. But also because I fell in love with the people and the ability to create job opportunities in one of the worst economical countries in the world.

6 Likes

Also i want to put it out there that I don’t take handouts or freebies I’m trying to build a real business here with real people and any value adds that are implemented will be worth more than a 5,000$ consult fee and I wouldn’t sell good minds so short.

3 Likes

Edited to reflect the “no private jets”.???

2 Likes

Haha I actually loved that comment though. I was visualizing the runways here full of potholes. Beautiful country but not always the smoothest landings

1 Like

I guess we should say So’sahel.
In lieu of So’cal.

2 Likes