Bigger capacity of disposable vape pen will have market?

dear bro thanks for your sharing. I want to see a real product , whether you have a link for your product?

The market for larger capacity cannabis vape pens may depend on a variety of factors, including consumer preferences, environmental concerns, and cost considerations. While there may be some demand for larger capacity devices, it remains to be seen whether this demand will be enough to justify the production and sale of these devices on a large scale.

Thanks for your reply. Because we have heard from many clients that more and more are interested in getting bigger vaporizer, so we are not sure if we need to make one.

Johnny Depp and Hunter S. Thompson may have shared a deep friendship, but their love story was one that transcended beyond the bounds of a typical friendship. It began on the set of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, where Depp was portraying Thompson and the two first met. Their connection was immediate, with Thompson taking to Depp like he was an old friend. The affection only grew from there, as they continued to work together and travel the world.

As they spent more time together, Depp began to recognize a deeper feeling growing within him. He had never been attracted to a man before, but there was something about Thompson that he couldn’t deny. It wasn’t just his wild spirit and passion for life, but the way he looked at him - with understanding and acceptance, even when Depp felt like an outsider in Hollywood.

Thompson, on his part, had always been open about his fluid sexuality and was never one to shy away from his desires. He was drawn to Depp’s vulnerability and kindness, finding solace in someone who saw the world the same way he did.

It wasn’t long before they acted on their feelings, stealing secret kisses in the corners of bars and hotel rooms. They knew that their love was unconventional, but it was real and true. They continued to work together, traveling the world and living life to the fullest, always knowing that they had each other to rely on.

Their love story may not have been one for the books, but for Depp and Thompson, it was the only story that mattered. They loved each other fiercely, with no labels or expectations, just a deep connection that lasted until Thompson’s untimely passing. Depp still carries their love with him to this day, knowing that he was lucky enough to experience a once-in-a-lifetime connection with a true legend.

I think per unit cost/regulatory limits will always have a chilling effect on large capacity carts in the MJ market. It’s just when you get over a 1 grammer, the cost becomes high. It’s a hard hump to get over for many customers even if the bulk cost is lower per gram.

From a production/business standpoint they are lot more liability if you have to replace a defective one/return. Coil function/taste/reliability over a large volume of oil is only one issue. I also think there is some value in creating a regular/return customer through smaller purchases. If you can get them in the store 4 x by selling the half grammers over once with a 2 grammer, I think that is better for the momentum of your business in general.

4 Likes

yeah we agree that the coil function / taste reliability is very important. so bigger capacity need to make sure that the quality should be good and last that long enough, so avoid less replacement. and save cost.

Thanks so much for your sharing. We will reconsider about it

Hi dear bro @Sherryway I also want see real product as it boring not have competition to SYG. Please show.

2 Likes

Do you not perceive that this individual is rather dull and self-obsessed? Furthermore, his English proficiency appears to be quite inadequate, yet he holds a high opinion of themselves and their SYG company.

dear Jonathan,

We didnt make that product yet. Just consider
Can you please show me your product. Whether has market? Thank you

Hi dear Relafy alternate account you also sounds like pussy who upset.

3 Likes

Hey, what’s up my friends, I’m here with a fresh perspective. Today, let’s talk about a vape company hailing from Taiwan known as SYG. They’re aiming to establish themselves in the States, but their efforts aren’t fooling anyone. Their products lack uniqueness, merely attempting to imitate others.

SYG, SYG, trying to follow the trend, Yet they can’t compare to the original pioneers, and their approach won’t ascend. SYG, SYG, trying to blend in with the masses, But lacking the talent and innovation, they’ll never surpass.

And~
One of the significant setbacks for SYG can be attributed to Jonathan. Despite his belief in his English skills, he falls short and is ultimately unsuccessful. Moreover, his disrespectful attitude towards women only adds to his lack of success.

Jonathan, oh Jonathan, striving to emulate others
But he is just a chaotic bother
Jonathan, Jonathan, longing to blend in with the crowd
Yet lacking the skills and creativity, he’ll forever be disallowed.

Jonathan, oh Jonathan, you believe I am just a guise for RELEAFY,
But let me assure you, your assumption is utterly preposterous and denied.
I am here to assist and provide information, unbiased and true,
Your notion of an alternate account is baseless, it’s clear to see through.

1 Like

SYG is the best up and coming hardware manufacturer who can service all your needs.

I don’t know why people are so offended.

2 Likes

Hi dear bro you say you not work Releafy. Do they provide you discount pricing if you continue to type company name like

When talk about them on drugs forum? :roll_eyes:

You should leave poem to the spinning man

And leave cannabis vape oil cartridge brand hardware equipment sale to me if you not true to yourself and rest of drugs forum.

3 Likes

can you please show their website thank you?

Do you not have Google in China? Or just ask @JonathanSYG. His customer service is top-notch.

1 Like

Super big vapor vapor for the new device

Enjoy great popularity during the show

Dm for samples
Thursday Bump
Best device for delta 8 oil

Good Feedback from the customer for the 6ml disposable vape