BHO Live Resin Hemp Tolling for Oregon

Hey Oregon Fam,

We are currently taking tolling applications for the upcoming 2021 harvest. If your business is passionate about producing superior products that actually WORK, we need to connect!

Eskerium Biosciences specializes in the extraction of terpene-rich full-spectrum CBD live resin

Price Includes Cold-Trap Terpenes - VERY VALUABLE.

Out of your budget? NO PROBLEM. Contact us today and we will see how we can make things work for you. Our passion is producing the best CBD Oil on the market in an effort to reduce inflammation-based suffering. IF this is your mission too, don’t hesitate to contact me!

CONTACT TODAY @ DEVIN@ESKERIUM.COM

4 Likes

Nice google images pics. Don’t have any of your own? But more importantly… what…

This is gotta be a joke post right?

Hey FTGLabs :slight_smile: Checked out your profile and saw “Novice level scientist” so wanted to spend the time to articulate my response since you’re so confused.

• These photos were taken by our in-house Photographer Erik and are stored full-time on our @eskerium and @polargoldextracts Instagram pages. Since it’s clear you don’t understand how to validate images, a simple reverse image search on Google would validate this claim. But honestly thank you, we also believe we take some of the best concentrate photos in the industry – so thank you for the compliment!

• In regards to strain-specific Terpenes being part of the tolling agreement – No this is not a joke. For those of us actually making moves in this industry, same-strain live-resin terpenes are extremely valuable, so including them in the tolling agreements has been greatly appreciated by our customers.

We’re happy to answer any other questions or concerns, and if you ever need us to teach you how to use Google, don’t hesitate to reach out! And some genuinely friendly advice, the disrespectful and hostile people in this industry always eventually fail, just remember that. Good luck.

2 Likes

Oh no… should I be offended? :broken_heart:

I didn’t give you a compliment but I mean if you wanna take it that way it’s all up to you. I’ve seen some of the crappiest photos I ever laid my eyes on google, but I digress…

Now we can all verify and don’t have to assume. Anyone as a customer shouldn’t have to search this stuff out, so thanks for providing it almost

And all of a sudden went from

To

Come get your cold trap terps :poop: come one come all!

FTGlabs fucked up a heat mat and couldn’t figure out how to plug it into a wall, don’t be offended by him.

He seems to try to blast everyone he can yet he failed the ‘square block into square hole’ science experiment that most kindergarteners can figure out

1 Like

Wtf lol

I need to hear more…

1 Like

That’s about it. He made a fucking post asking how to use a voltage adapter and then came back bitching to me about how it’s my fault. Check his topic history! I’m sure it’s there, haha

1 Like

Please do show me what you’re talking about, all I know is youre a moron who thinks rosin is tits.

Me too

Shoutout to Eskerium, they know what’s up and have processed for us. And obviously, someone who doesn’t understand the value of the terps…too far behind…not worth explaining. Don’t throw pearls to swine.

5 Likes