Beware of High Five, High 5 Lab Supply. CON ARTIST! Photos!

Its not silvered, ive never used one.

1 Like

Is that an offer?

1 Like

Has anyone checked out that photo of the lecture guy, yet? On his website?

Well, by reading your story, I would have to assume thatā€™s him convincing people he has the best glassware around, maybe? People seem to be applauding to whatever he is saying.

Okay so not many are that interested in playing my little game but, thank you, Quayjay!

So, its not him at all. I have no idea who that guy is and I have no idea who those people are but the insinuation is that this is a High 5 person conducting a ā€œtrainingā€ seminar to a whole bunch of people.

Total bullshit. Thatā€™s not anyone affiliated with High 5 and thatā€™s not their facility.

My point is that this is even more huckstering going on.

3 Likes

Ive never talked to him or seen his facility, so i dont know. He should be treating you alot better with the customer service

The crowd in that picture is like 40% female.

Iā€™ve spoken in front of like 40+ large groups of cannabis people, never ever ever were they more than maybe 10% female

Not a chance thatā€™s a legit pic.

16 Likes

It looks like they are organizing a flash mob or something.

1 Like

Talked to him on mail. Obvious a big ego he has.

not enough wooks in the crowd to be a cannabis event, lol

5 Likes

LOL correct!

Scroll down to: HKANY Annual General Meeting 2018:

Look at Mennonite Church USA Conference:
https://www.melissaflorerbixler.com/events

Look at: Con Survival Gear
https://www.superherosundries.com/

Look at: The Team:
https://www.bridgescounseling.org/welcome

Plus tons more. Stock photo!

2 Likes

This whole ordeal sucks.
I have a turnkey 5l i can sell to get you back on track.
If your local i can even set it up and teach you how to run it. I honestly decided to keep it and not sell but i feel your pain and just want to help(and im not using it anymore much) Just throwin it out there

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s a stock photo embedded in the website installation

1 Like

Personally, I would never do that. Its misrepresentation plain and simple.

The placement, in line with talking about training and such, makes it look like this guy is a serious player and has people coming from all over to learn from this Master of Distillation, LOL.

Like I said, I just wouldnā€™t do that. Now, at present, my manufacturing co. doesnā€™t have any online presence or I would gladly link to it to show some contrast between this crookā€™s way of doing things and someone with some freakinā€™ integrity.

So this company has had me confused for a while. After seeing the logo on some glass a while back, I thought it was High Five but was told it was ā€œalcohol avengersā€. I knew High Five as a local edible manufacturer, and when I asked several folks in the industry locally they said the high five doesnā€™t blow glass, they just make edibles. After seeing this post, I called up my old boss who used to order edibles from them and he didnā€™t know of a ā€œSethā€ that works there.

Iā€™ll do some more research today to see wtf is going on here. Thereā€™s enough shitheads in the NM cannabis community already, so Iā€™d like to figure out who the hell this guy is and who heā€™s connected to.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s High 5 edibles and thereā€™s High 5 Lab Supply. They are in the same shop in Santa Fe. It IS confusing because is it High Five Lab Supply or is it Lab Supply, Inc.?

Either way, it is only two people: Seth and his wife. I canā€™t speak to ownership but the wife seems to be in charge of the edibles side.

5 Likes

And where the hell did the ā€œalcohol avengersā€ come from? :thinking: Well Iā€™m only 60 miles away. I wonder if heā€™d give a tour of his facilityā€¦

1 Like

alcohol_avenger is his instagram user i.d.

2 Likes

Dave and Matt both are straight up good people. Iā€™ve purchased well over 50k worth of equipment from Dave and heā€™s always made things right (moved to a new lab and shattered my material inlet tube and Matt just tossed me one, no charge).

I bought their turn key 5L SPD and it had High Five glass. Havenā€™t had any issues but, Iā€™m sure if I did, USA Labs would have made it right, no questions asked.

5 Likes

Which direction from the ā€œLabsā€ are ya? Same drive for me.