Better quote for lab/experimental apparatus, welcome your inquiry and DM

Incan post a video of my SPD below 1 micron. It’s actually on my ig

A 2” triclamp fitting will fit directly to most kegs, you just have to shave the gasket flat on the keg side to get a good seal.

The Busch and Budweiser kegs I have run into have a more rounded fitting so it requires some forcing on the clamps (and using a less than heavy duty clamp that can be stretched a little)

Other kegs have been direct fit with zero issues. But like… it’s not rocket surgery- make the thing fit.

1 Like

@Terry_Manager

Terry how much money for a helium detector?

I got sub micron on a crappy OSS SPD so i don’t doubt he could do it

How much is a centrifuge that will fit 100L?

Pls tell me your email address and I will send spec sheet to u sir, then you could know more details

pls check this video and it is about 10 microns.

2 Likes

And pls see this picture for 10 microns

Thanks for the reply. Did you grease everything? I expect a lower depth on an empty system.

Just about every short path should pull 1 micron in about 5 seconds or so fully assembled with a proper pump. Leaving a pump on for 30 minutes always takes you down in this case 10 microns. Again, what’s important is owning and knowing how to use a pump down curve tester. Shownus from atmosphere to 1 micron as fast as you can. Otherwise your glass is just garbage. Short paths shouldn’t even leak empty and show you a 10 micron test. You just proved how crappy your hardware is.

Terry my man! I am looking for a vacuum pump capable of pumping down my diorbital stellarator to -1 micron. Do you think you could help me out sir?

yes sir.

the rotary vane vacuum pump in the video is just a small vacuum pump.

if you want, i could recommend better vacuum pump for you and lower depth on an empty system is ok.

yes sir.

psl tell me your email address and your requirement, then i will recommend better vacuum pump for you

this vacuum pump in video is just a small vacuum pump, there is better vacuum pump and it will be better.

Could you share your video and let us to see that your short path distilaltion will pull 1 micron in about 5 seconds ?

1 Like

Well it is a pretty large space I need to evacuate to negative micron, roughly 1000ft3… So I will need a very large pump. It also gets pretty hot in there, do you have pumps that can handle high temperature?

1 Like

I do. And I can ship them in a matter of a day or two.

1 Like

Now we are actively stocking up and many equipment is no lead time.!