Better quote for lab/experimental apparatus, welcome your inquiry and DM

Yeah, those vac #'s are way off. The pump says it all!

I am impressed hes using a DigiVac though. Is it a clone u think?

LOL… I dont think its a clone. I think they bought one while they were in America last month. They arent very expensive and for a company like lanphan i expect them to buy more.

Why does everyone keep shitting on other members? Is there not enough money in this industry for everyone to just get their sliver. I dont get all the hate always. I love everyone. Only want to see my fellow man prosper…whether be Chinese or American. Arent we all humans. I dont get it. Weed was suppose to bring us all together not tear us apart.

19 Likes

My stainless parts were magnetic, I’ve had to demo brand new Chinese drywall, my roto came with a wooden dowel where a screw belonged. 3 strikes, your out! Nothing at all against the people, just their standards suck! You do it right and verify the factories abilities. I cant.

1 Like

I just test it with small pump, because there is no big pump in the laboratory;

2 Likes

You know nothing!
I just test it with small pump, it is first time to use; so take your bad language away.
You are out of your mind

7 Likes

Lmao! :popcorn:

6 Likes

Tour attitude goes from “let’s bash people investing in making this a better industry” to “let’s all get along”. Bruh. Flippity floppity fllloooop

Booo whooooo.
You want a waamburger with the French cries

HUH??? who the fuck is bashing you? And if i bashed you please quote it? LOL Im just stating facts BRUH! You can go flippity floppity…all you want. LOL who even says shit like that. “to lets get along” Im always nice bro. Obviously “your” short time here has been met with the same hostility you dish.

I find this hilarious. Keep up the great marketing.

4 Likes

There are vacuum freeze dryer, glass reactor, closed loop extractor, co2 supercritical device, rotovap, thin film evaporator, spd, Molecular distillation , vacuum oven and vacuum pump.

If u want to have any questions, pls dm me and I will provide good price to u

Hemp special centrifuge, with jacketed, floodable and function of temperature measurement;
you could use chiller/heater with centrifuge together.

if you want it ,just dm me and i will send the quotation to you.

1 Like

Explosion proof Rotovape 20L dual condenser and you do UL/explosion proof chiller?

Also need pump lists. And what certifications they have. Have a list or website ?

We could provide CE, and there is explosion proof chiller.

We have our own website and Alibaba store.
So do not worry
Main products are rotovap, chiller, centrifuge for hemp, vacuum pump, filter, spd and so on.

If u gave needs, just dm me

https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/cb35b0885fdc3b04dab432f8f46229e852b1e43c.mp4

This is stainless steel molecular distillation and just finish the production.
if you have the needs, just dm me and i will provide good price with you.

你有升级真空泵和冷却器和加热器?

是的。

有需要可以发信息给我

How much for a 30L roto and shipping time to Vancouver BC