Best way to complete ring out 5 pounds of damp plant material?

Looking for the most effective way to completely ring out 5 pounds of damp plant material that I froze last week. I have already made the rso. I only left gravity filter the plant material I did not squeeze any out of the plant material. Someone told me one of these panda portable spinners would work for all that material. Has anyone ever used one of these?

They work great. Search panda spinner for a lot of threads

Thanks I appreciate it.

Yes the panda almost works too good

1 Like

Professional installation for $150…

1 Like

A panda huh ???
Never heared of such beast :joy::joy:

if You had a shop press stainless steel mesh and a metal bucket with a bunch of holes , and a larger bucket with a water faucet to drain you could remove a lot of moisture , or a powerful centrifugal spinner

so you extracted with ethanol, at rm temp, and then froze the left overs until you could come back for the rest?

that wasn’t the cleanest way to achieve cannabinoid removal.

the cannabinoids are in the trichomes. not inside the cytoplasm. by freezing the cells and bursting them, you’ve added the contents of those cells to the solvent/tincture you’re trying to remove.

are you recovering your solvent? Or blowing it off to atmosphere? if you’re just boiling it off, you don’t need to worry so much about that extra water, but if you’re actually hoping to reuse the solvent to make more, then you’ll need to learn how to re-proof your solvent.

lots of info on the subject around here.

I suggest you start with Bucket Tek (Cold Ethanol Extraction on a Budget) and Washing Machine "Salad Spinner" tek

1 Like