Best Voltage and Resistance

Hey i’m curious if y’all could personally choose the resistance and voltage ur disposable is at what would you choose? The disposable would be filled with live resin.

1 Like

i was thinking 2.0 ohm and 2.8 volts. Or would 2.0 ohm still be too low

1.8V makes for some tasty vaping, but some carts have to be ran higher. Ive gone up to 2.4V with some carts that will still taste amazing on the last puff.

2 Likes

There are so many voltage and resistance ranges on the market. Here are some specs I sort out, just for your reference.

Voltage range:1.8V, 2.0V, 2.4V, 2.6V, 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.2V, 3.5V, 3.6V, 3.7V, etc.

Resistance range: 1.4ohm, 1.5ohm, 1.6ohm, 1.7ohm, 1.8ohm, 2.0ohm, 2.4ohm, etc.

And for live resin or rosin, 2.4V seems to be mentioned mostly. And everyone says they have the best disposables for live resin, so you have to test on your own to figure out what devices exactly fit for your concentrates.

If you still need any alternative disposable vendors, pls feel free to contact us, samples are available for your testing.

This answer varies with Ohm’s law.

Ohm’s law. noun. ˈōmz- : a law in electricity that states that the current in a circuit is equal to the potential difference divided by the resistance of the circuit.

2 Likes

The element which is been used is also important. Ceramic vs quartz is a big difference in volts. I think @Realterpsmatter has a pretty good hang of things when it comes to optium volts and ohms

2 Likes

My homie told that if the oil mixed with fake terps, it requires higher voltage, any idea about this?

Watts the answer…

Vape carts; thermodymagics meets electrickery just so you can get high.

2 Likes

He puts the cannabis in the small tube…

1 Like

We need to know both the voltage and the ohms/resistance to have an accurate read on temps.

Like volts and ohms together you can know the wattage.

Idk if I sound dumb rn…lol but how I gauge a vape is based on volts and ohms…and wattage from that…

I learned from using other devices and there specs what specs are more desirable. And course ordering from China (orange taped boxes)

Most of these vape engineers come from a nicotine juice background and mindset…

They don’t comprehend high vapor production can be achieved at lower temps. Even big multi million dollar companies don’t comprehend this.

Live hash rosin tastes pretty good on a low temp battery … High temp its potent but doesn’t taste nearly as good.

2 Likes