Best Vapes in Japan / Tokyo

I heard this is the best forum for cannabis related questions, so I wanted to try it. I used to be in the cannabis business and I just recently moved to Japan. I’ve been a stoner all my life and I realized there aren’t that many legal options in Japan for people looking for something as close as possible to THC.

I have tried to explore some CBD shops in the Tokyo area, but I get looks from people even just going into the stores and I did not appreciate the fact that things were extremely overpriced (some places had 0.5ml cartridges for 15,000 yen which is about $100 for one cart.

Are there any suggestions from this community about brands I should look out for?
I am currently looking for the best legal THC alternatives in Japan, more specifically the Tokyo area.

1 Like

Moving to Japan is hard for stoners, but there is one brand that I’ve found that was great overall compared to other stores I’ve tried in Japan. I found this place when I was looking for any legal THC alternative in Tokyo that I could get my hands on as well (I’m in Japan on a work visa and didn’t want to risk it). The store/brand is called Chillaxy and it is very easy to walk into compared to the other CBD stores here in Japan.
They have joints and the quality of it, especially with it being legal, surprised me at first.
When I was doing my research, they had all of their testing on their website so I tried out their products. Their vapes are pretty great for everyday use but the joints are what made me want to go back.

1 Like

This is great information, thank you so much. I’ve been struggling to find a store that I can trust in Japan even for CBD products, so I’m sure to give Chillaxy a try. I took a look at their website and it seems like they also have edibles which is very exciting!

1 Like

The professionalism at the store is what drew me to this company, so I hope they have what you’re looking for. I was in your shoes a while back when I moved to Japan as well so I’m glad to be able to share.

1 Like

Best automatic vaporizer sells in Japan
#HYBRID #HYBRIDV2

1 Like

Are you on the lookout for a some cannabinoid? Look no further! At https://thch-vape.shop, we’ve got an amazing selection of products HHCPO, 10-OH-HHC, H4CBD, and more to all your needs.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance. Happy shopping!