Best Terpenes in America? UK RETAILER LOOKING TO EXPAND! Live resin hemp derived terpenes?

:thinking: Are you bored or something? Cause I’m not mentioning your name you want me to talk sh*t about you?

Your so good at this site…screen shot when I “sneaked dissed” you.

I literally have no idea why your all grumpy. Screen shot it…

it’s been a min since I called you out and fell back…I deleted all my mean comments towards you and anything that would hurt your business. What’s the problem?

Aloha, if you don’t mind I would like to chime in let you guys know we are rolling with a mobile lab and some hemp harvesting modified bean pickers extracting Terpenes on the west coast if you guys know of any Fire Flower that we can harvest fresh in the field and Terp. Great for Hemp that went hot or some fire that got a little bit of seed we can TURP it up
Also we have cannabis derived Terps $8000 a liter
Super fire ran through the spinning band
White fire og
Afghan kush
Gelota 33
Ice cream cake

2 Likes

GREETINGS FRIENDS, we have very good terpenes extracted from several THC genetic , we have a very sweet menu to offer and reasonable prices as well as analysis of the terpene profile. real interested please contact me. we support remote native communities in not-developed countries protecting and conserving the cannabis culture and in general all plants and nature, we are in Nepal and Colombia producing non-industrial, handmade with the minimum carbon footprint running a fair business with a job of permaculture terpenes derived from fresh cannabis flowers, everything is organic so don’t panic, biological because it’s logical
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE SAY HELLO AND WE CAN GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION
ONE LOVE

3 Likes

Gotta say @MassTerpenes knows his stuff and can hook you up anyway you wana go

In the fields right now extracting Terpenes from fresh live flowers, both Cannabis and Hemp! We are able to do some pretty nice post processing they can give you multiple different Fractionalized profiles from a single hemp essential oil, separating the floral, the sweet, the gas, etc.… To give you multiple unique profiles. Planning to drop completed ready to sell Terpines in the very near future stay tuned hit us in the DM Aloha

1 Like

I’m interested, sounds cool! DM me?

2 Likes

Shipping everyone’s sample packs out today, thank you for choosing Octave, excited for everyone to try these exquisite Terps :star_struck:

Updated list

Exotic terps: $8400 per L
discount on large bulk orders, 5 L or more

Alaska Diesel
Gelato 33
Afgooy Kush
White fire OG
Afghan skunk
Ice Cream Cake/:sob: sold out
Durban Poison/:sob: sold out
Wedding Crasher

Common terps: $4200 a liter
discount on large bulk orders, 5 L or more

Jupiter/:sob: sold out
Incredible Hulk
Abacus/ :sob: sold out
Sour Silver
Lifter
Super sour space candy
Hawaiian Haze
Suver Haze
Special sauce
Lemon octane/:sob: sold out
purple gas
Vitality
Forbidden V
Pine Wlker

At least 5 more strains available in the beginning of Feb
delicious, exotic hemp:
cookies :cookie:
pineapple jam
guava jam
garlic jam
mango jam
these exotics will be $5555 per liter!

MOQ six pack sample packs two sizes 3 mL sample bottles and 7 mL sample bottles

3 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $300 per sample pack
Common $215 per sample pack
$420 for the 3 mL combo common/exotic 12 pack “Great Value”

7 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $600 per sample pack
Common $420 per sample pack
$900 for the 7 mL Exotic/common 12 pack combo “Best Value”:partying_face:

Purchase any of these combo sample packs before the end of January, and I’ll send you several flavors you haven’t tried. For free!! :partying_face::raised_hands::exploding_head:

1 Like

West Coast Alchemy and Mountain Man Melts are my favorite branded terps ive tried

1 Like

Im interested hmu please

Dope will do!

J.fried@octave-labs.com

828-747-9608 i guess i don’t even know my own telephone number.

1 Like

Love yo check out your terps! Could you tell me more about them. How are they extracted what strains etc
You can email me J.fried@octave-labs.com

hey mate. how is it going. i try to get in contac to you long time. all is good?

1 Like

Things are good thank you

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

that is good
I was referring to the user @WeedVape.co.uk if all is well with him. We were giving him terpenes which he was selling on his website and the last time we spoke he said that he was having a lot of success but for months now we don’t know anything else, that’s why I asked.
greetings

How are these extracted and refined?

I feel that tells me all I need to know besides the stain and looking at coa

Happy to help with hemp genetics specifically for gas terps