Best Strains for Extracts?

SO , I was thinking about this all morning. I suppose there are no wrong answers here just wanted to get errbody’s 2 cents on this …

In your experience, what strain(s) have you ran that are your favorites? Reasons could be yield, quality, or just personal preference. Please state what and why. I’m super curious to see what errbody comes up with …
cheers~

1 Like

Deadass, my most favorite strain has been cat piss. And this is from feedback from me, and others. A unique taste and high that is absolutely unforgettable

GG#4 I think

I enjoy “pain n suffering”

3 Likes

black dog hso seeds
grape skunk and grape so much taste fake

1 Like

Hso…con artists…Humboldt Seed Organization from Spain! Lol. They got shut down with Dynafem, recently.

Those two used to trim for Nat (HSC) back in the day. They got jealous, stole some genetics and moved to Spain.

I hear they are lurking in Cali since the shut down in Spain.

Sorry to get off topic, I hear Pre 98 extracts well.

5 Likes

Tangie

3 Likes

Color aside (cuz we all know tangie is always dark), terps always so fire fam

4 Likes

regardless black d. o. g was my all time favorite extract no crc

7 Likes

Grease monkey and banana og both extract like fucking all stars.

9 Likes

Banana OG has distinct flavor to it

I love it

6 Likes

GG4, grease monkey, Garanimals, gelato cake and gmo have been my fattest yielders…now that I’m typing it out, apparently if the name starts with a G it yields fat

6 Likes

Just like Gumby. :wink:

2 Likes

If you like the gassy flavors I enjoyed processing the E85 by Grandiflora
Also from Grandiflora Pina Acai, super fruity tropical smell/scent. Fresh froze yields were about 5% on those.

3 Likes

I hit 23% on a garanimals trim run one time. I’m pretty sure that’s the slab I’m holding in my user picture

6 Likes

I actually didn’t know that, but makes sense. I’ve ran some fresh froze tangie and yeah it did come out dark but god damn the terps were so good.

1 Like

Please note the italics haha

The tangie thing is an ongoing joke between a few members haha

2 Likes

How many different names does orange skunk have these days?

Holy grail

I cant get enough of the nose on it

4 Likes

Highest I have ever been for sure. I don’t smoke orange skunks anymore.