Best source for the purest Pentane?

Who’s got the purest lab grade pentane out there? Looking for a consistent source that’s clean. 55 gallon drums

:call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I’ve had so many issues with dirty pentane :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thomas Scientific! DM me and I can get you hooked up with my Rep, they have great quality never had an issue and great pricing.

2 Likes

That’s always the issue :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Rust at the bottom or mystery goo?

2 Likes

You sell goo?

I’ve never had issues with dirty pentane but I don’t buy it in any large scale. Pentane doesn’t require compression so as far as I know you aren’t going to be dealing with mystery oils. What sort of dirty pentane are you guys seeing?

2 Likes

This is my curiousity. Ive seen rust before.

I’ve had the goo, and rust, and watery-cloudy bubbly bubbles…

I guess no one ever really tightly sealed the 55gal I was grandfathered into at one of the labs I’ve been helping

2 Likes

Your quote is so accurate. Ive seen those grandfathered barrels before changing supply.

+1 (702) 954-2820

Tell ‘em I sent ya, they’ll make sure you get the best avaliable.

1 Like

Appreciated! :metal:t3::skull::metal:t3:

1 Like

Particulates, cloudy, not so much goo as more of a residue (hard to explain).

I just want a GREAT supplier with consistency that supplies a COA. I’ll pay extra for that. I’m making the jump to have COAs for all my solvents. Its going to be next (as it should be to force these suppliers to up their game and quit half-assing their own SOPs to the “weed guys” ) down the line and rightfully so.

2 Likes

I’d recommend NOT buying solvents from cannabis supply companies for liquid solvents. Using a reputable scientific supply source will almost always yield better prices and higher quality.

7 Likes

In Michigan, I used in the past for smaller amounts Jade Scientific, other than that Brentagg or Thomas Scientific is my go to. I can second what you’re saying no green tax and COAs with deliveries for solvents.

4 Likes

Greenfield Global | Greenfield