Best scale for weighing?

@cyclopath
Are you calling me an overkill type of dude?

I dont weigh out grams…lol
But some damn good experiments can be done with this baby…

14 Likes

I run a Valor 7k for desktop and an IntelWeigh AHS-15 for hanging applications. They are both calibrated and certified by the local weigh master. The Valor 7k actually has the hook attachment underneath so it can be used in a hanging type of way also, but it’s a PIA.

1 Like

i have scouts off ebay resold from a educational institution and they dont jump at all.

For CA NTEP scales for gramming out flower/concentrates, does anyone have a cheap option they’d recommend. We need a class II NTEP approved scale and have it verified by by a state registered service agent for this application.

Scales that meet these requirements are around $500+, but we have a bunch of people weighing stuff out as I’m sure other companies do as well. How are people getting around this in the legal market?

This is the most adorable one I found and now it’s less than I got it for.

Hopefully you don’t need them put in service because it cost me almost as much as the scales.

1 Like

Are you in CA using that scale? Looks like it is certified to 0.1g, but reads to 0.01g so curious if it would work.

And yeah, not looking forward to the calibration expense…

No I’m not in CA. It’s only NTEP to .1g When you have it calibrated they will set it to .1g. If you need it to .01g I think they have another Scout that is like $50 more. It cuts your top down pretty low but if you are just doing small stuff you might be fine.

Thanks!

The scout models I am seeing are like 2x as much to get 0.01g unfortunately.

1 Like