Best Route to learn

Says the dude who is a grow wizard! ^^^

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice!

Greetings, quick question. Would you say a carbon wash before winterization is not necessary? Are there any time efficient ways to carbon wash bulk?

Thanks

are you trying to make a buck, or are you trying to make a career in this?

go to your state school, get a chemistry degree. reading a forum online is one thing, learning classic chemistry and then applying it is another.

2 Likes

Carbon is for color remediation only. That’s it. And it also absorbs a bit of thc as well

2 Likes

It works better for pesticide remediation than anything else in my experience

1 Like

Thanks Super Helpful.

1 Like

The people who teach those all those classes are probably on this forum and have put all the info you’d need somewhere on here.
There’s also people smarter than the guys who teach those classes on this forum. There might be lots of shit to wade through, but you can learn extraction, filtration/refinement, solvent recovery, and SPD all on this forum.

4 Likes

Thanks. At the bottom of the bucket Sop it says to continue Sop 2 carbon wash. Would you happen to have that link? Also found some good information in the Color Remediation threads. Slowly putting it all together in my mind. Wanting to start piecing together my starter set. Would you be willing to share recommendations on where to find a starter 5L glass set for one who is on a budget?

big thanks to all!! awesome community

I second reading through @beaker post history. He was who really pole-vaulted me into small at home distillation apparatus’. Has a lot of quality information on in-home tips, as well as a lot of beautifully written posts capturing the greatness of someone who is a statue of remembrance here when these forums first started taking off in my opinion. Anything he commented on would be a thread worth reading through, as well as the reccomended @anon42519203 thread.

After that I would suggest reading through @david glassware thread post and learning about full bore set ups as it is definitely a marginal improvement made within the last couple years in terms of potency and vacuum potential.

and lastly, anything @Killa12345 has posted on in terms of purchasing is where i would search.

Edit - I just realized you are looking for large scale bahahaha. I guess its determined by your opinion on “large scale” as there are some serious players here.

2 Likes

Thanks a Million!!