Best relativley cheap device for filling carts

What’s the best way to fill a few thousands carts other than just a syringe, is the fiftyshot still the decent for its price or is there something else around the same speed, only for medium scale cart filling

1 Like

I believe @qma may have what your looking for.

3 Likes

The 50 shot works well but there is another one now that’s basically just like the 50. It might be better, that I don’t know.

If I was doing that many I would go no where else

2 Likes

I saw the distillate gun in Ig and it looked like it could handle better than a syringe. @thedistillategun

All flex metered syringe if you do .5ml you need to get the 25ml the 50ml model the smallest it will do is 1ml. Ive been using them for years and there $80

1 Like

Good suggestion but all the carts I’m doing will be 0.5g so I will have to choose another solution

The 25ml model will do .5ml carts, and 1ml. Its the exact one i use, get stainless leur lock blunt needle tips, its all easy to clean after your done. I dont even use the heating pad most companies are selling but if you do go on ebay and look up keenovo and they have a 3x3 heating pad for a 3d printer whatever that is exactly what the companies are selling just way cheaper

1 Like

Do you have a link to the exact one I should buy? How is cleaning this machine

Just google allflex metered syringe. Ill send a pic

1 Like

3 Likes