Best priced rosin press for a tier 2 producer/processor

Was looking to see some reasonably priced Presses for a tier 2 processor, I am expecting to use it every day but not always in a large quantity. Need dual heated plates, and will only need around 1100psi. Want the extra hundred or so just to be sure.

This is what I personally use and it’s a fucking workhorse

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how much bio mass can you push through this in a day? would it make sense to maybe get bigger plates or will this due just as well with the 4’‘x7’’

Larger (wider) plates have a longer path for the oil to travel off the plates, I wouldn’t go wider than 4inch imo as it takes so long for the oil to get away from the heat.

add longer plates (4x10 or something similar) or a second press if you need more throughput

3 Likes

I agree with this.advice, bought a 5.5x7 and bag size becomes more of a issue too. Gotta use more bags per press, although im probably switching to 3x7 or 4x6 bags and calling it a day. Will be stacking 4x7’s after this one though.

This is more of a budget option but they have great reviews and mine works well. If I had the cash I would have gotten a low temp just on the made in USA basis.