Best Priced End Product Manufacturing On The Market

From $0.55c Prerolls Made with Buds/Flower to $1.1 Pain Cream. Full Body Zen is based in Arizona, our low overhead from our 3,500sq ft. Assembly Facility, and fully integrated Oregon Farm allows us to provide the cheapest pricing on the market. We are looking for volume.

Only products we will not produce is CBD Edibles because of their illegal status. (Tinctures are OK because they could be used on the skin, we will not include any label information about putting the dropper into the mouth.) CBG edibles are a go.

Attached is our wholesale brochure catalog to get a more reasonable picture of all the products we produce. Production Prices range 50-80% Off Wholesale Prices Seen. We will price-match or beat any competitor. We have an in-house label machine so we can run smaller sample batches for interested customers as well as quick changes for new strains/potencies.

Click On The Photo Twice For Full Scroll-able View

What’s with the ladies

3 Likes

Friends I had take pics with products. Read a nueromarketing book that said it was a good idea.

2 Likes

Hes in arizona, thats their side hustle down there :wink: shhh :sweat_smile:
ASU was some good times… haha

1 Like

Hahaha oh man I used to drive to Chico state to pick up. Party for a week then drive to ASU and party for another week. Then repeat the next month. Those are the two best party schools I’ve ever experienced and I went to quite a few. Man those were the days lol.

1 Like