Best LIVE Terps? What is your experience?

Live Resin Terpenes seem to be all the rage these days, with many terpene companies coming out with their own Live Resin product lines. I’m curious to hear if anyone in the community has experience with any of these product lines (3CHI, True Terpenes, Medical Terpenes, etc…) and how do they compare to traditional cannabis-derived terpenes? Who has the best out there in your opinion?

After much research and personal experience I’m a big fan of CDT’s from @Betroit (Helloterpenes.com formerly known as Terpenesraw), so if anyone has tried their terpenes and Live Resin terpenes, I’d love to hear your opinion about how they compare!

3 Likes

Imo anyone trying to “replicate” live resin is fucking up.

Hte or bust (live or not)

15 Likes

I am certainly skeptical which is why I had to come here first to see if/what any experiences were. Have you tried any live resin terpene products and whose HTE do you like most?

Could not agree more, HTE or bust. Anything that is not HTE has likely been distilled in some way, and its almost always impossible to maintain a good quality when processing terps in that fashion. Its tough to make HTE without high levels of THC left behind. I wish it wasnt though because if HTE could be openly bought and sold on here I would be one happy camper

4 Likes

@J12 have u ever had your clear terps tested for potency to see what thc/thca u have left. I’m pretty sure I know the process ,how does it compare to the original hte

I don’t think it is high enough temp, I think

1 Like

3chi I believe sold a bunch of hot d8 and got a lawsuit from someone and some charges maybe…

Thanks for the compliment. Please everyone be aware that the live resin terpenes I’ve seen entering the market are botanical terp blends. That could be Easily made at home

9 Likes

Let’s just say it’s tricky for me to get things tested. The terps have no THCA or cannabinoids in them though. They are pure terpenes. They are great but lighter than HTE I have been working in a few Different processes now to see which come out the best

6 Likes

Well, first off, it’s not fucking live resin if it’s not cannabis derived.

True Terps is a horrible company, imo. Just read into their scandal a few years ago.

4 Likes

Medical terpenes ? Can’t believe they are still a company lol.

Extract your own :muscle: or support an HTE lab.

1 Like

Does everyone in this thread realize “hte labs” are all pen labs?

Does everyone in this thread also realize how close I am to getting pissed off and crashing the market?

14 Likes

Ooooh do it!

4 Likes

And its so much cheaper too🤣

1 Like

I feel like thats the sentiment of everyone. Everyone benefits from canned hte and reconstituted terps.

4 Likes

A big part of my job is post processing Fresh froze live resin HTE and mostly none goes to pens. “Holy Water” brand has the HTE on a split jar with diamonds or pure isolate on other. Also the “unholy” is HTE in one side solvent less rosin on another. But yeah man fuck shit up!

4 Likes

DO IT! PRESS THE BUTTON!!! MUTUAL ASSURED DESTRUCTIONNNNNNNNNNN!!!

7 Likes

maybe compliant hte will be mom worthy

I wonder if I will be able to see my glg badge from the jail phone

14 Likes

Depends on what jurisdiction. The hood jail phones were nicer than the jail phones in the nicer area I got arrested in.

But I would say it’d be more than MOM worthy to be honest. You would probably pull a nice chunk of change.

1 Like

When I was in jail I was so bored I’d pay the homies a top ramen to steal lavender from the bush so I could extract it but I never got around to it lol.

8 Likes