best "intake hole" size for cut cart under 10%? also supplier?

what do y’all prefer? I feel the 2.00mm intake holes have been too big for a cart made with less cut but I’m not tryna drop $100-$160 on carts from a shit vendor, and not know they’re shit carts till they arrive and filled. like one user said buying from DHgate is like playing Russian roulette, yet I have what feels like a reliable cart vendor. regardless of money wasted elsewhere on the site.

1 Like

Dont cut the carts. Use terpenes only and most all carts should work great.

Cuts are bad.

1 Like

1.5x4?

1 Like

@Ascent for the win all ceramic

I feel anything smaller than 2.0 you have to pull your brains off to get good big dab size hit

But I don’t cut my high THC disty either up to 5-9% hemp/canna terps

1 Like

I only use terps, and just raise my price xp. maybe one day I end up learning to make my own and am able to use sauce and or cbd distee in my carts. definitely a big step from the grow room imo.

Ok, maybe I’m misinterpreting what your saying.

You currently use a 10% terpene only cut with straight disty. But are having clog issues on the carts and need a bigger intake hole?

the issue is when I take a big rip oil gets drawn from intake hole and it has to rewick. I feel the oil is so thick it takes too long to rewick to where Im almost better off applying heat to get air bubble to travel up from intake hole after hit. was wondering if smaller intake hole would fix this

I tried 1.5mm x 4 and got every single cart returned bc wouldn’t wick at all. Ud suck ur brains off and barely hit. We had to jack our stuff up to like 8-9w to burn. Made it taste bad too imo

Would it hurt to add some CBD disty to thin it up some to flow better?

1 Like

where did you get carts from? its kinda hit or miss with some vendors on dh.my recent first order of 1 ml from DHgate were a complete disappointment, on the other hand I have a .5ml vendor whose carts give big vapor on low setting battery. im not tryna scream blackmarket with my carts. but I know majority will see them as blackmarket if not tested. @StoneD

is this what you’re running for personal? do you even vape bro

1 Like

@Ascent deal with him here

1 Like

One of the most popular carts on the market not too long ago was the AC1003 by iKrusher it has 2x1.2 (because people were using them for shitty cut oil)

Its all about matching the consistency with your hole size. Im sure if your oil was super thick 1.5 probably wouldnt work to well. Which is why I recommended it because he is using 10% cut

@skinnyblunt69 youre doing what 80% dist, 10% cut, 10% terp?

2 Likes

90/10. if not less for future batches. as I go on I just want to add less ha.

ok 90% distillate and 10% terp?

correct

Have you tried Ccell 2mm x 4 holes should be fine

what site are the located?

and for knockoffs (about 1$ to your door)
max@idorob.com

If you wanted to try the all ceramic you can order a 10pc sample pack for pretty cheap from

https://cart.farm/shop/carts/ascent-c101/

2 Likes

@ascents .5mm ceramics hit like a champ with 90/10. 90/10 is the standard by which we mostly use.

I have a few hundred i can break off if you want to try them out.

3 Likes