Best Delivery Method Biodegradable Coffee Pods

The Best CBD, CBG, THC, etc. Delivery Method to the human body would be, add it to a ‘cup of coffee’ through an infused k-cup for hassless controlled doses. Get the ultra-sonication and nanoparticles dialed in so it releases at the same speed of caffeine in coffee and tea. As a Disclaimer “I am not a Medical Doctor” it would eliminate the need for paraphernalia, eye droppers and tincture bottles, just get it through your morning coffee. I’m going to ‘Google it’ and get some, any of you Slangers out there Slinging it?

I used to medicate milk, then add sugar and vanilla, then condense it to use as coffee creamer.

If it came through a k kup I would need to drink a lot of cups of coffee to get there, while my friends who don’t imbibe regularly might not Be able to function off of only one cup.

Creamer I could control dosage.

My 2c

3 Likes

Thanks for your input that makes a lot of sense if life’s that complex, being an old country boy I drink a cup and if I’m not right I drink another, might even drink the whole pot. Another Idea is different milligram doses for different people.

2 Likes

Products — KUSH CUPS if you are in CA.

Although, to second what @CreativeAlias said, infused creamer or sugar/sweetener is a far better method of dosing which gives you a lot more flexibility, and quite easy to accomplish at home with basic cooking supplies.

Dumb. K-cups are the worst

4 Likes

What about teabags?

I like your ‘kushcup link’ above a little better than the creamer idea sounds like room for both delivery methods in the industry.

like we need another disposable dosing method…

4 Likes

Moar plastic!

This starts with the assumption that nanoparticles are a good delivery system and there’s no evidence to confirm that. I disagree with using nanoparticles for cannabinoids. For CBD it doesn’t even make sense and it’s potentially hazardous for any cannabinoids.

I was here in Hawaii 6:00 AM this morning, had the first cup of coffee down and found myself sitting with a pipe full of Maui Wowie bubble hash in one hand and an eyedropper full of CBD/CBG in the other and had the thought, “damn shame it’s not already in the coffee I’d already be right” my ideas make sense to some and none to others. Throw the pipe, eyedropper and bottle in the recycle bin and go straight to the biodegradable k-cups.

1 Like

We have a CBD K-Cup product that delivers 10 mg of broad-spectrum CBD in the cup. It uses our patent pending effervescent delivery system and is nano-free.

1 Like

I own the web address: cbdcoffeepods.com
have not activated it yet. open for discussion.
adam@fusioncbd.com

2 Likes