Best dehumidifier bang for buck?

What a weird profession that you must have an HVAC guy on call to do your job!

3 Likes

I always install quest. I’ve never had a issue. You definitely get what you pay for.

8 Likes

Inofia seemed to be the manufacturer of the Colzer units. Just wanted to list in case another brand reselling the same unit had been used by someone.

4 Likes

Gotta go by the aham numbers

2 Likes

Il bet im gonna get mold, I have a central ac that pulls water out and a 71 pint ac unit. Th central unit is rigged to not send cold air down and only intakes off the floor down there and i run fan on for now at night. I need to start running a duhmidifier now that its not bone dry. In case its too cool for ac to run. My old one leaks and I cant find why. Is it wrong to return it to costco ten years later?

If it’s under warranty go ahead. Just don’t bring the pistol in case they give you a little sas. We wouldn’t want to have to (although I’m sure we would) raise a thumper bail fund.

1 Like

Thumper most definitely isn’t a cop. He may be kenny powers however. 1:18 had me crying.

1 Like

I like my areas new signs= i see the no carry sign, with a small print below that says for employees only. I bring my attack shepherd in and wear my dark glasses anyways.

1 Like

its over 10 years old. They used to have lifetime warranty?

Quest is hands down the best HVAC/Dehumidifier system for cannabis grows. The Dehumidifiers are reliable and communicate with most control units. The IQ HVAC series has built in redundancies that allow you to service one compressor while the others keep running, meaning zero downtime.

1 Like

on topic- ive seen units on craigslist. big heavy duty stuff but there the question whether it works or not. I was just inquiring on a bmf humidifier for a good price and it included a 1500 dollar moisture sesor system for remediation but i missed it,