Best cutting agent for the carts

You definitely want to use cbt

3 Likes

As long as you donā€™t mind the cigar taste on low terp pens. Definitely works well in a high terp HTE cart though.

1 Like

What cigar taste? CBT is odorless/flavorless

2 Likes

Not in my experience. Iā€™ve had 3 different samples sent to me. All have a mild cigar taste that fucks with natural fruit extracts but doesnā€™t fuck with CDT.

If you noticed I didnā€™t say it was bad, just not a catch all for everyone.

The cbt i got smelled like gorrilla glue ( the glue not the strain)

3 Likes

Did you try putting any in your hair?

4 Likes

So if it smelled like gorilla glue , does it fuck with the taste of the cart ? Iā€™m trying to decarb as little as possible if even none at all and they still hold up a week for me to smoke lol. 20-30%CBT - 20-30% fully decarbed material - 40/60% straight wax. Think this shit would hold up. If I have to terp Iā€™m using hemp or canna

Appreciate the recommendations, going to look into it ! Stay safe fam. Do you use it? If so how much would you recommend for thinning out concentrates for letā€™s say a half g iCell or gCell.
Thanks mAn.

as a glue sniffer, Iā€™m sold

That is a yes

I call bs on her using it personally 4 ā€˜yrsā€™ js

Can you tell me how you make it? I want to make it with delta 8 distillate.
So far:
First heat distillate add 10% mct c8
Then add terpeneā€™s 5% mix it and cool down quick.

I been reading so much and there are no recepies that say the right way to do it.
Thanks in advance.

So mct c8 is better>?

Donā€™t cut carts. MCT is bad for people. Even c8.

So far Iā€™ve heard people having raised triglycerides (which is a stroke risk), shitty sounding lungs which causes the doc to inquire why, and a super harsh hit that in unpleasant. If you really need to cut d8 to profit or whatever it is you need it for, being that it is so cheap, you shouldnā€™t be competing for market space with that model. My 2Ā¢.

4 Likes

It doesnā€™t even make sense to cut it. Liters are sub 1000. Youā€™re cutting it to save 10c off your cart?

It made sense when liters were $4-5k+. Youā€™d cut it 25% and shave a dollar+ off your cart costs and have extra distillate.

But for 10c? Lol

3 Likes

Even less. At 1% itā€™s a half a cent, at 10% itā€™s 0.06cent.

I donā€™t know the prices of MCT rn thought apparently it shot through the roof recently (I use MCT for tinctures only so I do stock it in my shop.)

NO CUT just use ur terpsā€¦if u have to have cut use CBD disty or d8

2 Likes

Or even cbd isolate works great too, especially at 250$/kilo lol

4 Likes

Be prepared for a weaker cart and Iā€™ll fix all thoseu got @kingofthekush420 itā€™s was rather easy and saved hardware pretty much

1 Like

Itā€™s not about the price its only to make it more liqued

Sounds like a hardware problem then. My d8 carts are fine without cut.