Best cutting agent for the carts

Could I do same ratios with Mct? C8 only

c8 lowers viscosity so you need a specific cart for runny oils

3 Likes

^ what he said, im not experienced with thin oils but the iKrusher AC1003 is a very good cart with smaller holes its 2 x 1.2mm hole I think the price is right under 2$ to your door from @connor_the_cart_guy very helpful and responsive iKrusher sales rep

3 Likes

I just did some carts with a blend and they are my current favorite. 40/60 D8/D9 Definitely thinking that this is where carts should go.

5 Likes

If your oil is too thick they don’t hit that well you really have to suck to get a hit

Which is why I don’t use em

2 Likes

learned that the hard way…

1 Like

2x1.2mm hole just isn’t enough I would consider 4x1.2 the minimum for thick oil

Their ac1007 is 5x1.0 which works good for thick. But then again many people like ccell which is 4x2.0 but for me they just hit too big people want carts to last them a few days to a week not blow thru a cart in 2 days

9 Likes

The two oval holes in the full ceramic seem to do a great job, I ordered a couple hundred last week, can’t wait til they get here

2 Likes

Hello, This is Hemp CuTT here, heard there was some people chatting about our new product here and wanted to make a presence. If anyone has any questions please direct them to us here. Thanks for all this vast knowledge and engagement here.

1 Like

@HempCuTT sure whats in it

6 Likes

What ^ said and are you giving out samples?

6 Likes

That was easy

12 Likes

The uber think change change the color of the distillate at all?

Sends them running everytime. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

WTF!

Watching shark week today (repeat), there were 10 sharks, all washed up on shore with their LIVERS gone…

TT are you behind this?

China has shark fin soup
TT has shark liver squalene

10 Likes

SharkCuTT™

10 Likes

Homedude smoking out of the shark was smarter that he gets credit for. :joy:

2 Likes

@anon56994712 @BG305
We have 2 different formulations which you can find here Hempcutt .com
Our products has a blend of natural oils one main coming from hemp along with natural terpenes.
We have COA and MSDS available for customers. Bulk buyers are welcome to sign a NDA and we can discuss the ingredients.
One thing I can share is from our research and testing over the past year no one is using the main ingredient that we are, and now that I have spent time here looking over so much great information trust that statement further. Please feel free to email us via our website or dm us here directly…
THANKS

@HempCuTT Do you have any videos showing your hempcutt ex and it’s viscosity

How about a gs graph of what’s in it before we do so?

We are many who just love to find what’s in your seeekreet sauze.

3 Likes