Best cutting agent for the carts

Vaping any amount of MCT is unsafe.

19 Likes

Would you be able to suggest something I could use in a 5% increment to help ?

You didn’t say anything but MCT BAD. I don’t wanna use it but I don’t know something else.

Thanks for any insight my friend have a great day/night

7.5% terps
92.5% distillate

Your welcome.

5 Likes

Can you personally vape that high of terpenes no lie, that shit burns my nose and all.

But it’s okay I think I’m gonna just try and switch to 20% HTE 80% D9 so I can avoid it all together.

Thanks everyone. I’m just trying to get cart I don’t have to wait 30 minutes to hit again.
The 95/5 blend just dont move. Hasn’t clogged but can’t get more than 2 hits

2 Likes

MCT BAD

Terps good.

Other thinner noids like CBC, CBT, and acetate versions of some cannabinoids are also great additions to carts (especially since they make them less harsh custies love that shit).

4 Likes

Thank you thank you

I’ve heard of CBC but never CBT. I’ve only seen post seeing how hard it is to source lol

Would “flavorless” terpenes xause the same headache and nose burn effects me and some others get? If you don’t know that’s okay. I’ve just never tried them.

Thank you, I’ll look into them. :fist:t2:

Late edits I’m getting iCell 2 so it shouldn’t be an issue I hope from here on out. But still prolly gonna go the HTE route if I can get multiple flavors

1 Like

If you are already mixing hte with d9 then you already have the keys to success. If you want concentrated terps to work at less than 5%, you will need a blend of cannabinoids to replicate the blends of cannabanoids, vegetable oils, and random chemicals found in hte.

2 Likes

Currently running CCELLs or the original iCell. The iCell 2 I have on the way to hopefully solve the issue all together.

Mix now is just 5% terp otherwise I get nose burn sometimes I toss a little cbd in there, but from here on I’ll just get the HTE I finally have access to like you mentioned

I never wanted to use MCT but until 20 minutes ago I didn’t know we had water like cannabanoids I could have been using the entire time !

No more MCT :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

If you INSIST on using a cutting agent/diluent, use triethyl citrate… there is evidence to suggest that it is substantially safer than the other cutting agents/diluents (Making carts - #49 by awkwardballer).

Like everyone else has said, if you choose the right hardware, you don’t need to use cutting agents. All you need is distillate (90-97%) and terpenes (3%-10%)

AVD pens are example of “right hardware”: https://avd710.com/

3 Likes

Delete

Don’t wanna read; I just want to have to hit my cart less because I can get better hits consistently.

Hardware does a good job of running it. No clogs or burnt. I’m running CCELL and iCells and some QBDs and two AVD carts which spit at me I have lying around. It’s just the point of wanting the cart to operate MORE functionally.

I’ve just found when I add just a drop MAYBE two of a thinner (since anything over 5% botanical especially burns) it helps the cart function more. Probably how you’re saying the up to 10% blends do.

Thank you for the suggestion and I’ll look into it. As stated before I really don’t want to but I can’t vape a cart with that much botanicals or CDT :confused:

95/5 works great I was just looking for that safer alternative to get that little help some thick distillate needs.

Thanks for Yalls time, enjoy the weather :palm_tree:

1 Like

What are the water liked cannabinoids? Please

i’m guessing he’s referring to like a cbc/cbt distillate or isolate, but i could be wrong.

1 Like

CBC is what I got without much context since it’s not viscous.

2 Likes

No. They are not. Don’t be huffing them.

See: Ketene gas from acetates

3 Likes

what is the ratio distillate mct you use?

1 Like

MCT should not be used to dilute carts.

Years ago most people would be using some sort of cutting agent to get the viscosity low enough to be used in the old style vapes. Hardware has caught up now and you don’t need cutting agents anymore

2 Likes

I don’t anymore. this post was before I knew that MCT (and all other cart cutting agents really) are pretty bad for you

terpene dillutant. unfortunately the only way to save money in carts is to have a massive scale operation and use dirty and low grade distillate that would not qualify for the legal markets…

We are killing our cart game without a drop of distillate (or diluent).

1 Like