Best cutting agent for the carts

So hempcutt also bad? I just want something for my crumble and sugar carts so they actually run without just burning coils

1 Like

Good luck finding out whatever is in it.

A little bit of CBT distillate is the best way to turn sugar/live resin into a cart. /thread

4 Likes

What if you used HTE?

3 Likes

2021 here. We now know better than to use MCT in carts. Just don’t.

4 Likes

Still need to decarboxylate sugar, crumble, shatter. Then they should flow fine… probably won’t taste the greatest, but will flow better, once the majority thca has been converted. HTE will bring it back to palatable though.

That’s just the thca problem, then likely you’re crumble will be very difficult to get to work due to excessive fats and waxes, and depending on what you mean by sugar same deal. It seems to be less of an issue in good shatter.

3 Likes

don’t cut. decarb.
you might try under pressure…

or with a catalyst.

3 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact that my carts won’t run it even decarbed it barely barely ran and burned up to shit ended up throwing it out lol. I’m just tryna make a few personal carts out of regular concentrates to retain the fuller high thay bud gives

1 Like

Is this a lot thinner than the wax itself. If so I’d love for this to be a solution, I don’t want to cut my stuff or anything it just makes em run

It looks like any other distillate except it’s naturally about as thin as olive oil. So yeah you can just use it to thin out pretty much anything

Changing the hardware is arguably a better solution. Why add cut to every batch if running the right hardware works?

https://future4200.com/t/need-to-make-a-cart-purchase-for-very-thick-concentrates/11093

How big are your inlet holes?
How many are there?

If this is for personal use, and you’re making your own concentrates, you might be better off with a wax mod.

Modern Waxpens/Waxmods

5 Likes

Um yeah, it actually does…

If you decarbed at atmosphere or under vacuum, you have lost some of your terpenes, and that means you’ve taken your viscosity in the wrong direction.

If you used a catalyst or performed the trick under pressure, you might find your final viscosity low enough to use the hardware you have.

I’ve tried it and found it effective, and documented it for your edification…but what the fuck would I know?!?

6 Likes

I have used regular 2.0mm hole vapes, it just runs like shit. Use gCells now which do work well.

I don’t do a long decarb to turn my material into a rock or anything it doesn’t go above 240F. I’m not Coming at you or anything I’m just making small batches for personal shelf life really isn’t needed I make maybe 5 at a time.

It would be cool to scale it to the distillate point but I just want the safest personals I can do. Wax mods waste a lot and I’m not trying to take dabs anyways I want less at once and enjoy not always smelling like bud. Sorry long post it just gives me a bud high with ease of access

1 Like

And I have read your post ! I just currently don’t have the equipment ! Am working on that though I’d love to have the same end result you do

1 Like

You definitely want to use cbt

3 Likes

As long as you don’t mind the cigar taste on low terp pens. Definitely works well in a high terp HTE cart though.

1 Like

What cigar taste? CBT is odorless/flavorless

2 Likes

Not in my experience. I’ve had 3 different samples sent to me. All have a mild cigar taste that fucks with natural fruit extracts but doesn’t fuck with CDT.

If you noticed I didn’t say it was bad, just not a catch all for everyone.

The cbt i got smelled like gorrilla glue ( the glue not the strain)

3 Likes

Did you try putting any in your hair?

4 Likes

So if it smelled like gorilla glue , does it fuck with the taste of the cart ? I’m trying to decarb as little as possible if even none at all and they still hold up a week for me to smoke lol. 20-30%CBT - 20-30% fully decarbed material - 40/60% straight wax. Think this shit would hold up. If I have to terp I’m using hemp or canna