Best cutting agent for the carts

What are you using as a dilutant. I keep having problems with vg. I have tried using a flavored vape juice pg/vg blend as well. On both fully winterized, carbon scrubbed extract and a seperate batch with more extras in it and not just cannabinoids

Now I only use terpenes.

I did use mct oil and Terps in the past.

Vg and pg is nasty

3 Likes

Ive been trying my hand at making carts and vg doesnt seem to stay blended with either types of extract im working with being it fully winterized or just straight from the cls/vac. What can i do to make a better product.

Yrs back when I first started making carts, peg and vg always seperated 8i n the carts after 9 days.

Is there a specific brand of mct oil I should use? I live a very health conscious area so I could probably get said type of mct locally, any help on this issues?

Yes it’ll be easy to find bc don’t get it… definitely on my yuck list! Unless it’s must for you though

Floraplex tastless terpene cutting agent

Best cutting agent for carts drop the mic… otherwise just terps

3 Likes

chempoint is a solid supplier for the Neobee product line of refined C8, C12. Each type of Neobee is made to specific ratio, or purified fractions of a single compound. Chempoint has alot of useful stuff, and local to the PNW, located in WA

Yo is there a way to DM you i cant seem to figure out a DM option, but i may be retarded.

Is a primarily c8/c10 with there being i think .7 lauric per ml be bad?

why though? why not get the best diluent possible when the difference per cart is a fraction of a penny?

2 Likes

Here’s a description of c6 caproic acid

just the idea of smoking goat bothers me :joy::rofl: may try some

4 Likes

Ive been c8 as of now do you guys know whats up with the thickener? Im not trying to pay for something thats over priced can i make it myself or is it actually worth buying?

1 Like

Youre right and thats why i chose not to buy it.

Floraplex literally posted the formula
" Floraplex Terpenes High Viscosity Terpene Diluent: Full ingredients and information!"

5 Likes

Where?

Where is the list of ingredients?

So, without future ado, the ingredients in our new High Viscosity Terpene Diluent thickener is (not in order of concentration):

(−)-β-elemene
β-bisabolene
Phytol
(−)-α-bisabolol

And stay tuned for more announcements very soon! :man_dancing:

what the hell is wrong with you

3 Likes

Phytol seems to be a terpene common to the formulation of Liquify Pro.
Liquify PRO COA.pdf (172.2 KB)