Best cartridge I have tried!

If I did would I tell you?

1 Like

obviously have something to hide (you, not spdking. he isnā€™t discreet enough to hide anything)

2 Likes

so now 100% we know @thefeds and @qma are different members. hey @qma, havent you seen some of these west coast mega labs get busted and pics are on the internet. 90% of the time that one of these mega labs gets busted it has a baller summit system there!

Im sure they wanna see sale receipts for sure!

2 Likes

iā€™m kind of salty you thought I was @TheFeds lmfaooo

12 Likes

So am I. Ainā€™t no way.

2 Likes

These carts are the best guys andI heard they have a promo going on right now if you mention code ā€˜SHILLā€™ you get 20% off all orders and 10% commission

@tom_foolery where you at

7 Likes

when are you guys gonna fix that mess of a roundabout in old pompano? Why did you build and then demolish the skate park at Pioneer?! There are many more where that came from buddy

Guy of course I work for New Era cartridges I just feel so strongly because I love the brand so much

I tell you what first order of 10k of New Era ShillCellā„¢ 2.0 will get a 55 gallon drum of HempCuTT absolutely free

5 Likes

and the skate park at quiet waters while we are at it.

1 Like

WHY THE clear text WOULD I EVER WANT TO BEND A LEFT OFFA 23RD COMING FROM FEDERAL

What happened to the shade at quiet waters? They racistly removed ALL of the austrailians

1 Like

@thefeds why not go after @Terry_Manager and @LisaDong666 when they come to america for tradeshows like mjbizcon, maybe you should join the GLG and come hang out sometime. Im sure your like your other comrades, rightā€¦

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/12/15/a_tale_of_doj_corruption_135790.html

ONLY JOKING :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Troll always dips as soon as they get interrogated.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I just got my first house last year.

wharrgarbl

1 Like

I would punch terry. Who else would do th same.

1 Like

hes never wronged me but i can see your disgust with himā€¦but at the same time he may kung fu chop you! so watch out!

Doubt it. Iā€™m a big guy. Iā€™m the kind of dude you donā€™t want to get mad. I have a habit of throwing people straight through walls when they cross me.

Yo @thefeds since your icon is the DOJ WTF us up with all these people apply for small business loans that dont deserve shit!

2 Likes

I was just wondering why no one on here has called out hEmP cUtT. Have you seen how sketchy theyā€™re being about the mystery sludge. That and another one I see on Reddit where a guy says he extracts MCT oil from hemp seed oil. Uh huh

2 Likes

i met you at MJbizcon. Your not big at all! Breakingdabs was bigger and scarierā€¦you on the otherhand i have terry with the kungfu chop my bro!

just fucking with ya but your not big at allā€¦there are real gorillas out there

4 Likes