Best cartridge I have tried!

This thing ROCKS! Blows CCell out of the water. Has anyone else tried it?

One post is enough and not alot of people are looking for carts advertising they are ā€œpaintedā€.

3 Likes

I canā€™t get over the $4 price point.

2 Likes

I apologize, Iā€™ll be honest, I have been following this cartridge brand after trying one for a month. I could not find any supplier information. Just that link, this post was to ask if anyone knew anything. I had casted it aside while trying many other cartridges, only to be disappointed. But I just checked again after posting and they have a wholesale form up!!!

Wholesale will likely be lower. Form actually just went live: https://vapenewera.com/

Sorry if I come off as sponsored but I am definitely not.

ā€¦
@tom_foolery?
Best cartridge I have tried! Just one problem ā† whats the problem?

3 Likes

See my reply above. I posted this to see if anyone had information on sourcing (the problem), but lo and behold their website form had gone live.

Its @tom_foolery

We have our very own, and @TheFeds

Lol

4.00 @, theres goes the profits. And a painted cartā€¦ shame on you.

1 Like

Is paint always going to be bad? I wonā€™t lie man I really have not seen a cart that hits like this yet but safety >>>all.

Yeah, you want to avoid smoking it.

2 Likes

Eat some paint chips and report back in 20 yrs.

8 Likes

That website is cute and all but whereā€™s the real supplier for them? Not a reseller. Less $2 per unit or youā€™re on the wrong forum.

1 Like

Iā€™ve reached out to them, they have a new website if you google New Era cartridges. Hoping to get quotes soon. I have to ask about the paint, however. But this thing is a machine, have not seen anything about it online either which is strange.

This dude is without a doubt only here to shill. Iā€™m out.

9 Likes

Please ban this shill. He posted on the 22nd looking for the best cart and 4 days later in the same thread posted a link to these BS carts and said use these. Then in this thread 4 days later posted he has been using one for a month and its the best. Can see through this shill like a clear pane of glass.

9 Likes

Flag his post my bro.

1 Like

Iā€™m still struggling to understand how even one drop of paint improves a cart?

As for the OP, being an idiot isnā€™t illegal yet at the Federal level.
If it was, it would wipe out 75% of the Federal workforce.

15 Likes

looks pretty shilly to me

/u/potatov3/activity

3 Likes

is it true that you flip @spdking house every year?

4 Likes

pleading the fifth huh?

2 Likes