Best battery besides yocan uni pro

Debating on a vFire Stick or something like that. I have a Yocan Uni Pro that ive had for awhile and just kinda want something else too lol. I remember being able to smoke basically straight wax so I was considering that again but pod prices suck lmao.

eleaf istick pico is solid. Powerful enough for wax atomizers, but goes low enough for carts as well. Also arctic fox compatible

I think the rim C is the newest version, idk if it works with AF yet

3 Likes

What features are you hoping for? More battery life? Same kind of “protection”/stealth as a Uni Pro? Variable voltage?

You could get something like an Eleaf Pico 25 which you could use for cartridges or an atomizer like the Divine Tribe V5.

1 Like

I’d like to be able to comfortably use it in public, I just want something with a nicer hand feel for when I have special terps or whatever like HTE

Not looking for a mini and yocan is perfect it’s just Ive had one for two years lol

And those pods themselves for vFire smoked I think it was like 70% decarbed wax straight and raw disty suprisingly. But that was before all this nicer hardware for carts

Either of these could be good alternatives based on that criteria, but it’s sacrificing some of the finer-tuning you can do with the UniPro’s voltage. If you check the specs & you’re usually around one of the presets, you should be good.

1 Like

I think these are popular

I’d like to make an 18650 uni pro style battery, the one inside it as-is is pretty wimpy

I’ve always enjoyed the form factor on the Palm & have been curious about these. Not big on VaporDNA (other sites have it cheaper), but they show it off decently.

https://vapordna.com/products/dazzvape-gt800-concentrate-vaporizer

2 Likes

Puffco or iSpire Wand

I like the Wand more honestly

I had the palm but swapped back after some of the newer carts were too wide for it, but that’s a rock solid vape aswell

1 Like

Isn’t the wand more like an induction setup? @Enjoy needs something for carts.

2 Likes

I’m mainly just looking quality battery for carts. Pods or not just want something new and nice for myself lol

1 Like

Oh I didn’t read the title. I saw Yocan and assumed something like one of those batteries that takes concentrates.

My bad. But yes, it does. Its an induction heater.

1 Like

One of the ones I have is a dispensary battery. It’s lasted me 1+ year. One before that around the same time.

I do not know the brand name.

1 Like

If you’re in Florida it might be the vFire if you’re doing trupods from truelieve

1 Like

Haven’t gotten to respond to your recommendations just yet but those are dope af too. I was just scrolling through the small selection on lightersusa.com I hadn’t broadened my horizons haha

1 Like

Cura Leaf battery.

I hate them all btw, only go to 1 or 2 for their budget smoke. RiSE is one and honestly underrated but their quality was better a year ago. Grow Healthy is the only other and they’ve been the same since Day 1. Flower only from them both.

VFire was not bad though. Parent grabbed one and let me try it for my “professional” .2 cents on it(their words not mine) and my only complaint is plastic pods. Fuck plastic pods.

1 Like

Ah a friend had one, the stick battery? I’ve never shopped at them. Learned how to do all that myself. I don’t trust people and never have about what goes into the vape unless I can see that mf filled

1 Like

I’m the same way. Waiting on my harvest for more flower though. And yes, stick battery. Only battery I liked from any of them honestly.

1 Like

Agree with that especially when Columbia Care used to add MCT oil to their vapes… lol

1 Like