Best Automatic or Semi Cartridge Filler 2021

We do roughly 40k units a month with 2 fillers and 2 capping/packaging. The packaging is 1 step so its a pretty simple process. We added other skus as well so expanding that side and want to output more on the cart side so we are not in a frenzy all the time.

EDIT: Capping is definitely the longest part so I should’ve asked for that solution instead. Currently using standard press on 510 cartridge.

1 Like

What kind of carts are you capping?

Press on 510s*(is what h is edit says). I do debate mentally whether the press ons are actually faster than screw ons with the bit

We have a vape jet and a 710 shark, with one person during an 8 hour shift they can easily knock out 5k carts a day

3 Likes

More wooks? If youre already profitable at scale why not give someone a job?

1 Like

how do you like the vapejet? I just got the documents today to place my deposit

1 Like

This is a true beast, the capability’s it can do far outreach what anything else could dream of doing, that’s why we went with it.

Oh and just placing the foam tray the carts come in to be filled is super convenient

5 Likes

We are looking at Vape Jet & 710 shark. If you had to chose one for D8 which would you go with?

Vape jet all day, shark can ruin an entire 100 with a bent needle. Vape jet just has so much future enhancements that are coming and so much potential. As it currently it’s still the best there is.

5 Likes

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. You’re running a 710 Shark & a Vapejet, correct? Which VapeJet version do you have?

ATG Pharma

We run Thompson Duke and sell roughly 40,000 - 50,000 units per month. Average day is filling 6-8k but that’s one operator. Capping is proprietary pneumatic press system that does 100 each time.

We also run an older Creedance system that isn’t bad for filling.

1 Like

+1 for cart farmers in start up phase. Can’t go wrong and a pair of good hands can fly through carts

1 Like

We are aimed to be the best one oil filler manufactuer, Here is our oil filler videos for reference:

+1 for Vape jet. Support, tech, team are unmatched in my experience.

watching that dude in the video use those needle nose pliers for wrench duty was cringeworthy lol

Drop the capping tek. Future is about sharing innovation.

Xylem has a machine that fills and caps in line. and theres NO trays.
heres their site: Xylem-2 Automated Cartridge Filling System - LEGACY SYSTEM - Xylemtech

Here to join the conversation. CFM-1800 is the machine we build in Troy, MI.