Best Auto Filler, Capper and Filling Solutions

Convectium is coming with a new electric filling machine 710eShark. Anyone heard about it?

How do you get the capping faster I am struggling so hard with this

Woohooo, my first post. Iā€™m a Filamatic representative who covers TX and a few other states. Filamatic will be launching an integrated cartridge filling and capping solution next week at Pack Expo in Vegas.

Currently, they offer a filling solutions called the Versa 5 (google Filamatic Versa 5 since Iā€™m not allowed to post a link)
Feel free to reply here or DM me. Iā€™m not here to sell stuff. Instead, iā€™d like to contribute where I can when it comes to filling, mixing, packaging, and the like.

-Martin.

Hey guys, does anyone want me to make an auto filler? It will be 5-6x current price ($500), but everyone doing auto filler seems to be doing it wrong.

Manual capping with a rosin press shouldnā€™t count but I can do that too if you guys want (~2k)

5 Likes

Iā€™m down

Check out the Green Leaf Auto Capper - 1000-1200/hour

http://www.brandprivatelabel.com/product-category/machines/

I rep for Green Leaf and can get you a good deal. They are selling like crazy right now.

Check out the Green Leaf machines. They work with a variety of carts (around 700/hr) and also have separate capping functions for both twist and press carts.

http://www.brandprivatelabel.com/product-category/machines/

If you havent found better choice, please check with our cartridge filling machine and capping machine. They are very reliable and fast.
https://evstar.ca/product/evstar-enclosed-cartridge-filling-machine/

1 Like

LOL, Funny. Armando was our rep w/ convectium too and was a bold faced liar. Terrible customer service. Told us countless times their Shark would have NO problem with uncut distillate. Got the thing and it never worked once. The reservoir didnā€™t even go over 100F lmaoā€¦ Then he started answering the phone less and less. And then he was gone. Weird how that worksā€¦

2 Likes

I got a automatic Thomson Duke for saleā€¦ kicks ass

I would like to throw our unit in the running.

We are US based, and the entire machine is manufactured in Portland OR. We use pump components from Hamilton which is based in NV, reservoirs from N.B. Oler down in Bend OR, and stages from OpenBuilds based in NJ.

Our system is a bit different, in that we fill directly to the foam shipping trays rather than needing to transfer to another carrier tray. We also provide pre and post fill inspection photos of every single cartridge filled, along with fill data, cartridge data, and more. We even measure each center-post to outer-wall offset and skip cartridges with too much deflection.

We just revamped our design to a fully-enclosed design, bringing the total number of PID heat zones to 4. We only use electrical automation components, so no compressed air is needed to run the machine. We do however use pressurized nitrogen in the dispense path to allow you to run your reservoir and pump at cooler temps than the competition.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of people in the cannabis industry are hurting for a reliable filling and capping solution with a small foot print, consistent filling volume, and fast production speeds while also saving money on labor. My company specializes in filling and capping machines. Our machine does press fit caps, twist on (both round tip and flat tip) caps, as well as pod systems. It will both cap and fill cartridges at a rate of 900-1300 cartridges per hour. Weā€™re located in Sacramento California, and are always interested in meeting new companies, and individuals who are curious about automation in cannabis, and or are interested in what we can do to help them and their companies.Below is a promo video for our machine. Please feel free and reach out to us with any questions. Hope everyone is staying safe during the pandemic. Cheers!

2 Likes

This is pretty slick! Thanks for sharing. Looks like the infeed is manual? (The operator loads the cart and mouthpiece in two at a time?) Any information on cost / ROI period?

2 Likes

Hey Dave,

Correct it is manually loaded. As far as ROI is concerned our customers have seen a return in as little as 2 to 6 months. Prices vary depending on version of the machine and tooling options as we make custom fixture blocks tailored to your companies specific cartridge. If you would like a quote, send me a PM.

Could you please email me I am very curious in seeing how you got to cap so fast. Please email me I am eager to learn aaapizza12@gmail.com

lml on prices

$5000 base price

Show me your best one and your list Edgar.a.nevarez@icloud.com

You guys affiliated with Viridis Labs in MI?