Best Auto Filler, Capper and Filling Solutions

Ok guys so I had both of these tools made by a machinest so they were made by hand. The bad thing it’s expensive to have them made since there being made by hand. The good thing is you will save time and money. Just curious how long is it taking you now to cap 100 cartridges by hand ?

1 Like

i have the tool that fastens the cap which does the job quick. but alot of times the caps dont cap all the way. i notice its always different with different cartridges. I like the tool that places all the caps on at once. i usually put one cap on at a time.

Yeah we mainly do dank vapes which is a push on cap on top. How’s the tool to place them all? We just need like a clamp system to push n lock them all in place

1 Like

The foams your carts come in make splendid guides for a drill press to make jigs and plungers to press carts into jigs.

Also, check out

cause my filler is better than anything mentioned so far.

7 Likes

:slight_smile:

foam derived jiggery pokery!!

2 Likes

We are currently working on an automatic capping addition to our automatic filling system (Vape-Jet. com). If any manufacturers in the PNW would like to team up for R&D we would be happy to partner up and develop something. We typically select 1 manufacturer to work with throughout the R&D process then release to all.

EDIT: Oh and we fill directly to foam shipping trays :slight_smile:

For screwing caps i put silicone into pretty big drill bit and let it sit over the head. Once dries the silicone grips the heads a little better when screwing them. Works pretty well. Thompson really i think is the winner when it comes to reliability and consistency. I still have yet to find something that can press more then 4 caps comfortably, for the press cartrdiges. But i recently ran into an issue with the bubble again. And cant seem to figure these new carts out. Ive tried putting them in the fridge pre fill and after turning then upside down. But i still end up getting a pretty big bubble at the top despite exact 1 ml injections and closing in under 2 min. Please help if someone has some tips on avoiding this.

Hey bro what’s your email? I’m highly interested in these equipment that you’re using. Thanks

Hey there are no post for that ig

1 Like

anyone got a solution to mass clean cartridges after filling?

Inside or out?

outside the cart, after filling.

1 Like

how are you getting the outsides dirty? is it when its capped that a little comes out around the seam? We usually only have a handfull to wipe off.

im not sure how but some of the carts get really sticky on the outside.

1 Like

Are you useing a machine? Also it the filling done by someone else? If so kindly ask that they change their gloves if they get anything on them, and clean the filling fixtures regulary. If its not that then its your machine/ filler getting goo everywhere. Try to figure out where the oil is getting onto your carts. From there we can come up with a solution to minimize the issue.

yeah i think its because the workers get oil on their gloves and it gets onto the carts exterior when they put the cap on

1 Like

What are your thought about the novel nc10 cartridge? Or anyone else who sees this comment and has experience with that cart? It’s looking like this is the only “high-end” cartridge we can order right now that fits our minimum order, size, and deadline constraints, but it looks eerily similar to the carts we got from another vendor that had a leakage/failure rate of 30%. Those were pre filled and private labeled through a domestic company and the manufacturer wouldn’t tell us specifically what model cart it was. We wanted to get the C19-VC carts but we can’t afford the 1,000 unit minimum order for the 1ml version at this time.

1 Like

@Jaylux702 Is there any way you could repost the video of your capping machine? @Cartridge_tech has nothing posted. I’m really interested in the method you spoke of, so if anyone has any ideas or info please let me know!

1 Like

Hi Jaylux702,

I am looking at buying filling, capping machines from THompson and Duke. Can you share pics of your setup? Also would you recommend another company ?

Thanks so much for your feedback

Marty

We have one of their machines & it works great. They even now have a syringe type nozzle that is even more accurate than the pressure based system they had before.