Been trying to upgrade my setup taking me over 24 hours to run a 5 liter

You can adjust the magnetic spinner on all these cheap Chinese mantles. The best one ive had success with i get from amazon for like 20 bucks. Let me see if i can find it

It says there unavailable, but i use these for 1st pass they got some weigjt to them.

1 Like

I have a 70mm one like that already. This just makes me think I need a new mantle. I have 30 stirbars already. I’ve been tying to fix this since the first time I used my mantle.

@Roguelab was that directed to me? If so do you have a link?

If i understood that well the one from lab1 is the right one @Demontrich is happy with
Also the one from summit looks good if you feel like spoiling yourself a little ( wich you should every now and then )

If I could I would spoil myself, for sure. Right now it’s penny saver time, unfortunately. I’ll look that one up.

Edit:
I found this one.

HWET 5L Intelligent Timing Digital Display Magnetic stirre Heating Mantle (HWET-5000ML (220V,50HZ. Chinese Style Plug)) Amazon.com

Well then the lab 1 it is @Demontrich likes it and so are some other members
At least tou won t need to buy a spinbar :+1::grin:

My 8CFM welch pulls under 100 micron on a 22l…:thinking:
During terp fraction and all behind
definately not during volatiles like ethanol and such

You Have a faulty vac gauge garenteed no doubt what so ever

Even when gauging After the cold traps
More than 1 i hope

Usalab is where I got mine. Not lab1

If I have 2 more clients, I would spring for that techno mantle asap.

1 Like

Oeps :fist_left: @Renchi

1 Like

Ran the same gauge on 3 different 22L systems(LS,Summit, Custom/ace glass) LS numbers were AWFUL but it wasnt full bore, summit was alright. this last one was reading so low i thought it was broken as well. Ran it at a friends place a month ago using his gauge and numbers were the same

Huh ??? Ok if you are content so am I
But i have never been able to keep the terp fraqtion under 100 on a large rig with less than 2 cfm per liter
If it ain t broken don t fix it :fist_left:

Thanks, I’ll look it up. I’ve seen so many use the blue China one with great success, I might just get that one until things get better.

1 Like

Alright. Thank you guys for making me push myself further. I increased the temp to 230c outside the flask and doubled the speed. 500g per hour. It made the color a little bit more amber, but you can read a book through it, so it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Darker color can be due to a vac leak or your bringing the tails over into your head fraction.

1 Like

It’s bringing the tails over. Im looking at it as full spectrum. When i was doing the 99% stuff people didn’t want to smoke it, cause it got them to high. Then i did a batch with old stuff that only had 51% thc and a whopping 22% cbc in total 86% cannabinoids and people loved it. So i don’t care as much about separation compared to speed and how people enjoy it.

Im hot condensing and it’s pushing some stuff over and my vac was down to 45 micron by the pump first pass.

2 Likes