Beautifully Hand Trimmed Bubba Kush For Sale!

We have 200lbs of Bubba Kush meticulously hand-trimmed, with a couple of thousand pounds backing it!

Wonderful light green bud with purple and orange color all throughout the flower. Outstanding nose as well as great bud structure.

Price Breakdown:

$250 1-9lbs
$225 10-49lbs
$200 50-100lbs

For larger volume orders we like to negotiate reasonable pricing!

14 Likes

Wow looks amazing. Thats hemp???

2 Likes

Super frosty

4 Likes

Yes indeed! I have the Full Panel COA as well!

Total T compliant?

2 Likes

Yes, total T complaint!

Ill take 1 :+1: can u send invoice and coa in dms? Thanks

1 Like

Are you sure it is?

3 Likes

Nvm. Thats not total t compliant. Im kinda tired of people offering trimmed “ready to smoke” hot hemp

3 Likes

Add some fan leaves, then retest.
Lol

4 Likes

To be fair, the Interim Final Rule is not enforceable and there is no other statutory reference to a requirement for total THC levels in hemp to be below 0.3.

In fact, the IFR itself even allows for a “measurement of uncertainty” (differs based on the lab doing the testing) which can potentially allow for up to 0.1% margin of error by the lab. Not that it matters, as the IFR is not being enforced.

“ To allow the Federal government sufficient time to work with industry to address this issue, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is delaying enforcement of certain requirements in the Interim Final Rule (IFR) on the Domestic Hemp Production Program (84 FR 58522) under certain circumstances until October 31, 2021, or publication of the final rule, whichever occurs first.

We are delaying enforcement of these requirements based on comment received in response to the IFR and in discussions with states and tribes as they pursue USDA-approval of their plans. Through these conversations, we have learned that these provisions will serve as a significant hindrance to the growth of a domestic hemp market at this nascent stage.”

https://www.ams.usda.gov/rules-regulations/hemp/enforcement

Personally, I feel it is harmful to the industry as a whole for folks to be making purchase decisions based on total THC “compliance”, which besides being as of yet not even a regulation producers must meet, is also a regulation which if introduced will be a step backwards for the industry as a whole.

2 Likes

Where are you guys located?
And do you have access to the Suver haze ? Or Princess strain?

So I’m basically asking for a cbd flower just below this BK ?

Please let me know your thoughts also please send over your contact information.

Genuine mistake, my apologies. Not trying to lead anyone on. I thought it was T compliant which it clearly isn’t. Human error!

2 Likes

Wow… I need me some of this! Looks beautiful for sure.

3 Likes

I want some

2 Likes

Hay man, my payment was sent 12 days ago. I do not have the tracking info from you, I do not have my pack. What’s the deal?

4 Likes

Its been sent to you!

1 Like

Tracking info received, it’s out for delivery today.
Will update tonight.

2 Likes

But if I buy it and then they test it and it says thc, it smells like weed and looks like weed. Thats weed IMO. Ive never heard of my state testing percentages? I thought they do a simple test? It did take a couple extra court dates by my lawyer requiring a test before I got convicted.

Very nice my friend. Package was received today. Very good bag appeal and good nose.
I will note, I did tell the OP I was not in a rush for shipping.

You slangers need to do better on your packaging, your not the only one that needs help in this topic. Vac seal your packs. Ziploc is not good enough, even good ziploc bags.

6 Likes